How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

If they're editable, you can still wear non-Bento piercings with a Bento head; they just won't move with any of the head's animations, that's all. So you can still look mostly like you until you can get some Bento piercings :) 

A challenge was (sort of) issued in the 'Just Ignore and Let It Die' thread today: make these fringed pants look good. I do love a challenge...

True I can still use some of the piercing I had, and some have gone back on, Another reason they were all gone is that because i was having troubles getting everything to work I ended up going back and pretty much starting from scratch with a basic avi that had nothing extra. One of the reasons I wanted to go with a Bento head was that when my old avi opened her mouth, the lip piercings didn't move. I have had my eye on a replacement for way longer than I knew which head to buy, look for it soon, it will be a more subtle look.

Now as for that challenge it really isn't fair, because you make everything look good.

• Like 3

I have an owl like that, I don't think mine has glasses though, did yours come with glasses? Mine spends his time hiding in my big pink tree.

So anyway, today I tried out a new demo skin, to replace the sick pale girl I got by mistake

image.jpeg

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well then, I might have to go buy something... just for package.

IIRC, Fashiowl had a freebie or three at SL14B. I still haven't finished unpacking everything yet, but that's very likely going to make it into my Packaging: You're Doing It Right Flickr set.

My contribution for today: Smoke break.

5939cc4728754_Smokebreak.jpg.fd2f9567cb85ff9437adfceb25f763bb.jpg

The 'Anxiety' store was one of the new-to-me places that I really loved at the event, and I picked up a few of their brilliant photo sets. Expect to see more pics of them in the future :)

• Like 12

14 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

The 'Anxiety' store was one of the new-to-me places that I really loved at the event, and I picked up a few of their brilliant photo sets. Expect to see more pics of them in the future :)

I recently joined the Weekend Ruiner group which I had found through Flickr. There is a join fee, however you get a box of builds every week with textures and projectors and all the past boxes are in group notices.  I've only used a few so far, but this is the best group slot I've ever paid for because I'm learning so much just by playing with the builds.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I recently joined the Weekend Ruiner group which I had found through Flickr. There is a join fee, however you get a box of builds every week with textures and projectors and all the past boxes are in group notices.  I've only used a few so far, but this is the best group slot I've ever paid for because I'm learning so much just by playing with the builds.

Oh, excellent! That looks fantastic. Thanks for the tip; I'll be joining that next time I log in :)

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

a baseball cap and flat shoes, what is the world coming to?

It's the apocalypse, I tell ya! (Well, the flat shoes do sometimes happen, but baseball caps?!)

Bonus shot, since I've been playing around with all kinds of glorious builds, thanks to @Clover Jinx's tip about the Weekend Ruiner group:

593b2329763c5_WeekendRuiner(1000).jpg.d9b7e447965d9c4a245ba94d8a3a5b5f.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 9