How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

59 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Camtasia is a screen cap program to record video.. I haven't used it with SL, because I don't know how to get a fully "clean" screen, without any menus, etc.

Under avatar in firestorm menu...

• Show HUD Attachments (Alt-Shift+H): Shows all HUDs that you have attached
  • Show User Inferface (Alt+Shift+U): Shows the User Interface
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

How do you find the Phototools? 

Alt + P.

You can also put it on your UI as a toolbar button by right-clicking on any current buttons you have and go to 'Toolbar buttons...', then drag and drop them wherever you want it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2021 at 8:29 PM, Quistess Alpha said:

apparently Guys' nipples are ok but womens' aren't. Ain't that a double-standard? 🤮

Yeah... but not many people get excited over a guys nipples. That isn't fair but it is real.

On 9/20/2021 at 1:15 AM, Bagnu said:

It really does take a long time to get a decent pic, when it's not posed, with AO on!!!

You got the info on how to slow animations or speed them up.

I find Black Dragon is best for catching an animation at just the right pose. Using the Poser I time when to click START.

You can sort of do that in Firestorm by using Freeze Frame and Auto-refresh (in the snapshot panel). FS is weird in this mode and it takes some practice to learn what you get with the feature. After a couple of seconds I get a low-rez image on screen with no Anti-Aliasing. The captured snap is caught at the rez you specify in the Snapshot Panel.

51474670718_4219faf73f_c.jpg

Out exploring...

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1