How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

😊me  today. I was trying bom hairbases so I decided to make a group picture. I only regreat -.- making my avatar to close her eyes <.< but well, we can say she's thinking x) 

Me, Myself and I ♥ I love every part of my tiny world

• Like 18

27 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Yes I called you out for posting naked pictures in a forum with a "no nudity" rule.  What is to defend?  Rule exists...but not for you apparently. 

In reality, lots of people have posted nudes in this thread. There are some absolute no-no's with it, but there are also some gray areas.  If a pic appears to be tastefully done and/or somewhat artistic, and not explicitly sexual, then the picture will often not get pulled.

And since I've posted a few comments today, here is the required picture, taken while I was busy sorting inventory on my sky platform.

20210526.thumb.jpg.24be66440a033bd43cd7802367660856.jpg

• Like 16

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Yes I called you out for posting naked pictures in a forum with a "no nudity" rule.  What is to defend?  Rule exists...but not for you apparently.  Still waiting for the "yeah I should stop doing that."

8 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Well to be fair both her pictures are still there and they removed mine that had a "tiny tiny" piece of nipple showing through my bathing suit so it must be ok.

They have been edited. and I wont do it again.

Oh and I am also sorry that I offended you with my stupid choices and my inability to measure up to your standards while in your presence. 

Edited by BiliEyelash
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BiliEyelash said:

They have been edited. and I wont do it again.

Oh and I am also sorry that I offended you with my stupid choices and my inability to measure up to your standards while in your presence. 

Please stop feeding it !  You can not please everyone. Snark here is not needed. Post your pics and let this go.

• Like 5