How does your avatar look today ?

16 hours ago, Lukorange said:

♥ as some of us are celebratin Mother's day today :"3 I tried to make a small tribute to my mum. I felt inspired so I wanted to give it a try. She used to have a little dog like the inu puppy so I decided to add it to my picture. the cat represents my little sister XD ahahahaa (personal joke) I'm glad Lelutka has those bom add-ons to create a more mature look. ^^ I felt happy when my mum smiled after I showed her this picture. Hope everyone is having a nice moment with their families, times pass flying and we gotta treasure every day with our parents. 

MAMÁ....my BEST friend x ever ♥

What @TrophySpousesaid, and more! This is adorable.

It's really lovely to see someone using their photographs to reach out in RL (or SL for that matter). I love that your mother smiled when she saw it. It made me smile too.

• Like 3
  • Replies 40.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Maddiiieee said:

This is the first time I've taking a picture on SL, I think it came out okay lol. I'll get shadows, and light down soon enough.

1_002.thumb.jpg.29203999146ab7934c924e93d099fd9a.jpg

Yay! Good image. We;come to the thread.

• Like 9

The BoM thread in General reminded me to snap a shot of my latest Femboy setup!

FemmeAtraFox_001.thumb.jpg.fba4d3aaf8541e9b791afc5216e0d84b.jpg

Base body is Belezza Freya with V-tech's Boi Chest for Freya (quite new it seems), fox textures are Whisk's Red Fox body mod in Blackberry, the head is the Foxen head by Sugarcult, eyes are Whisk's Wary Eyes (Sugarcult specific pack, Rage coloration), tail is the Aurascape Vixen Tail, hand and foot paws are Apricot Paws Handy Paws and Feety Peets, hair's Ayashi's Zet and the outfit is .:DL:.'s Spadele.

Heh, I don't normally detail as much of what went into making a given form but thought I ought to this time in case anyone reading this has been looking for anything similar. Oh! And to make more Femboy types aware of this option as well! Though to warn ... There's not a lot of clothing options specifically for the Freya version of the V-tech Boi chest yet!

• Like 12
Posted (edited)

I remember seeing this picture back in the beginning of Covid.  It would be easy to make in SL -- a simple circle with a cutout in the middle, and attach appropriately.

Do You Have a Proposed Design for a Social Distancing Enforcement Object? -  Core77

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 11