How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

I've been indulging in some virtual beach therapy lately. I wonder if that would be more effective with VR goggles, but that's probably a discussion for another place in the forum. Here's one of my beach looks.

Shop-the-Look-012

• Like 20
27 minutes ago, PermaRuthed said:

LOL. You can't tell that's a drawing of his head hair and antlers, not him falling down on his face. Now you made Zzevir sad.

you-are-really-dumb-for-real.jpg

Wow, totally uncalled for.  

Just a quick glance at the stick figure picture does look like someone falling on their face.  It takes a few seconds of looking to see that it isn't.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wow, totally uncalled for.  

Just a quick glance at the stick figure picture does look like someone falling on their face.  It takes a few seconds of looking to see that it isn't.

I appreciate you sticking up for me.  But let's not give the mods a reason to lock this thread and someone else creating a third picture thread. ;)

Upon a second look, the stick figure is looking more like an ambiguous image or reversible figure.  I suppose it could be interpreted in multiple ways.  So bravo to @Zzevir for creating an accidental masterpiece.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, PermaRuthed said:

LOL. You can't tell that's a drawing of his head hair and antlers, not him falling down on his face. Now you made Zzevir sad.

you-are-really-dumb-for-real.jpg

I was sad because he fall on his face. But thank you. 

2 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

I appreciate you sticking up for me.  But let's not give the mods a reason to lock this thread and someone else creating a third picture thread. ;)

Upon a second look, the stick figure is looking more like an ambiguous image or reversible figure.  I suppose it could be interpreted in multiple ways.  So bravo to @Zzevir for creating an accidental masterpiece.

I don't understand half of the words what are you using. But it wasn't accident masterpiece. Just a plain masterpiece. 

I also considering making portraits. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Zzevir said:

I don't understand half of the words what are you using. But it wasn't accident masterpiece. Just a plain masterpiece. 

I also considering making portraits. 

A masterpiece all the same.  I, for one, would like to see more of your portraits.

The ambiguous images part? I was just saying your drawing unintentionally became an optical illusion for some people to see it one way and others to see it in another.  I first thought it was a picture of you falling down, so I pulled out a pose and made a snapshot of poor Greg doing a face plant.  It didn't occur to me that the extra branches on what I thought were legs suggest your trademark antlers.

• Like 2

First post a pic just to stay on track. 

v2.thumb.png.1b20d6e16ab5b202e7adf398a7934a92.png

3 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

A masterpiece all the same.  I, for one, would like to see more of your portraits.

The ambiguous images part? I was just saying your drawing unintentionally became an optical illusion for some people to see it one way and others to see it in another.  I first thought it was a picture of you falling down, so I pulled out a pose and made a snapshot of poor Greg doing a face plant.  It didn't occur to me that the extra branches on what I thought were legs suggest your trademark antlers.

Tbh I didn't understood your picture. I was thinking that you forgott to writhe down the comment what you wanted. And that the picture is totally unrelated. (Horns not antlers as I don't shed them.)

• Like 6