How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

27 minutes ago, PermaRuthed said:

LOL. You can't tell that's a drawing of his head hair and antlers, not him falling down on his face. Now you made Zzevir sad.

you-are-really-dumb-for-real.jpg

Wow, totally uncalled for.  

Just a quick glance at the stick figure picture does look like someone falling on their face.  It takes a few seconds of looking to see that it isn't.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wow, totally uncalled for.  

Just a quick glance at the stick figure picture does look like someone falling on their face.  It takes a few seconds of looking to see that it isn't.

I appreciate you sticking up for me.  But let's not give the mods a reason to lock this thread and someone else creating a third picture thread. ;)

Upon a second look, the stick figure is looking more like an ambiguous image or reversible figure.  I suppose it could be interpreted in multiple ways.  So bravo to @Zzevir for creating an accidental masterpiece.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PermaRuthed said:

LOL. You can't tell that's a drawing of his head hair and antlers, not him falling down on his face. Now you made Zzevir sad.

you-are-really-dumb-for-real.jpg

I was sad because he fall on his face. But thank you. 

2 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

I appreciate you sticking up for me.  But let's not give the mods a reason to lock this thread and someone else creating a third picture thread. ;)

Upon a second look, the stick figure is looking more like an ambiguous image or reversible figure.  I suppose it could be interpreted in multiple ways.  So bravo to @Zzevir for creating an accidental masterpiece.

I don't understand half of the words what are you using. But it wasn't accident masterpiece. Just a plain masterpiece. 

I also considering making portraits. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Zzevir said:

I don't understand half of the words what are you using. But it wasn't accident masterpiece. Just a plain masterpiece. 

I also considering making portraits. 

A masterpiece all the same.  I, for one, would like to see more of your portraits.

The ambiguous images part? I was just saying your drawing unintentionally became an optical illusion for some people to see it one way and others to see it in another.  I first thought it was a picture of you falling down, so I pulled out a pose and made a snapshot of poor Greg doing a face plant.  It didn't occur to me that the extra branches on what I thought were legs suggest your trademark antlers.

• Like 2

First post a pic just to stay on track. 

v2.thumb.png.1b20d6e16ab5b202e7adf398a7934a92.png

3 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

A masterpiece all the same.  I, for one, would like to see more of your portraits.

The ambiguous images part? I was just saying your drawing unintentionally became an optical illusion for some people to see it one way and others to see it in another.  I first thought it was a picture of you falling down, so I pulled out a pose and made a snapshot of poor Greg doing a face plant.  It didn't occur to me that the extra branches on what I thought were legs suggest your trademark antlers.

Tbh I didn't understood your picture. I was thinking that you forgott to writhe down the comment what you wanted. And that the picture is totally unrelated. (Horns not antlers as I don't shed them.)

• Like 6