How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, Orwar said:

ezgif-4-bcd835a9b3c8.gif

So the thing is, my Flickr is soon on 1000 images. I take pictures in png, edited it, resized a small version of this image to jpg and posted it here first, from my computer. Then I thought... it did not look so good. I decided to use Flickr anyway, and took down the small jpg one. I belive you caught me in the process of switching images. You see it now?

One of these days I must clean up, and remove a hundred or so of the older pictures from Flickr.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Going through the Destination Guide highlights I found some interesting places. The Cyber Fair being one of them.

I got the Graves Levitation outfit at the fair and then decided I needed some head gear. Clicking over to Zero Ichi's I got the face guard thing.

Continuing through the list of highlights I found Maropis (URL), which I think is kind of neat. I like being able to Photoshop eyes to change where things are looking. Fun and funny.

51049371001_48ae0abc94_b.jpg

The place is just a quarter region. Not a lot to it. But, it makes for some fun photo ops.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

One of these days I must clean up, and remove a hundred or so of the older pictures from Flickr.

I prune every now and then. Actually started with it earlier today, but then Flickr broke and the buttons for editing images vanished .. I also notice my gif link expired, oh well!