How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I do a cool side picture?

ezgif-4-bcd835a9b3c8.gif

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Orwar said:

ezgif-4-bcd835a9b3c8.gif

So the thing is, my Flickr is soon on 1000 images. I take pictures in png, edited it, resized a small version of this image to jpg and posted it here first, from my computer. Then I thought... it did not look so good. I decided to use Flickr anyway, and took down the small jpg one. I belive you caught me in the process of switching images. You see it now?

One of these days I must clean up, and remove a hundred or so of the older pictures from Flickr.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Going through the Destination Guide highlights I found some interesting places. The Cyber Fair being one of them.

I got the Graves Levitation outfit at the fair and then decided I needed some head gear. Clicking over to Zero Ichi's I got the face guard thing.

Continuing through the list of highlights I found Maropis (URL), which I think is kind of neat. I like being able to Photoshop eyes to change where things are looking. Fun and funny.

51049371001_48ae0abc94_b.jpg

The place is just a quarter region. Not a lot to it. But, it makes for some fun photo ops.

• Like 15
1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

One of these days I must clean up, and remove a hundred or so of the older pictures from Flickr.

I prune every now and then. Actually started with it earlier today, but then Flickr broke and the buttons for editing images vanished .. I also notice my gif link expired, oh well!