How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

On 2/12/2021 at 11:02 AM, Nalates Urriah said:

Awesome!

Now if we can just get you to add some color into your life...  (she aid as if there weren't enough...)

thanks ❤️ we always need more color. 😛

• Like 3

Lost, no connection. 😬

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Revisited

You can hurry and get the heels fron Vanilla Bae, a fatpack 24 colors(squee) for 60L this Happy Weekend sale. You can carry them, wear them, and even wear them and use them interactive (allow others to take them off. For 60 L!

The backdrop is also Happy Weekend, and the dress is a group gift fatpack that match the heels, also Vanilla Bae. It is a group gift, but I forgot how much. It is 2 fatpack dresses, one clutch in matching colors and a Christmas reindeer onesie. It was worth joining for me. The pose is also a Happy Weekend offer (see a pattern here?) from Stun. But the right hand is locked in this "carry" hold with the shoes. Very practical.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=Access.SecondLife&set=a.4044571158941946

Edited by Marianne Little
added a link
  • Like 19