Just now, Darrius Gothly said:

Checking the works .. making sure the works .. work:

Snapshot_015.thumb.png.67042e4ed03ff3ec09b0f8a353c298e8.png

Suit: G240 Mainframe - Black & Blue - male
    GRAVES Leather/Latex/Metal

Boots: G251 Mainframe - Black & Blue - male
    GRAVES Leather/Latex/Metal

Works: Linden Moonbase

I do like the Mainframe suit.  I need to stop procrastinating and put together a proper outfit with mine.   :D

Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of sci-fi, but TRON is my all-time favorite.

• Like 4
  • Replies 35.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

Thanks!  Putting all those amateur skills to use with GIMP today.  

My friend Kelly is a graphic designer & photoshop pro.  I told her last night that my use of image editing software is about like a kid mashing the buttons as fast as he can while playing Street Fighter.  I just throw random things out there until it looks good, but I don't know what a lot of those functions actually are.  xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Today I'm wearing what I wore yesterday, the day before, and last week. Even further last month, the month after that, all to a year ago, 2 years ago, 3, 4 and a half years ago exact. 

I'm wearing my combat armor. But not just any combat armor. This is my unique variant of Coercion Combine armor dubbed the "Eris Firewalker" along with my medals and favorite loadout. The best part of it all is that I didn't spend a single linden on it. All of this was earned over the course of 4 and a half years of service by just shooting people which makes it all the sweeter.

whatareyouwearingtodaypost.thumb.png.c80319052c8675d1ed4dc440126e8020.png

• Like 9
10 minutes ago, Parx Oran said:

Today I'm wearing what I wore yesterday, the day before, and last week. Even further last month, the month after that, all to a year ago, 2 years ago, 3, 4 and a half years ago exact. 

I'm wearing my combat armor. But not just any combat armor. This is my unique variant of Coercion Combine armor dubbed the "Eris Firewalker" along with my medals and favorite loadout. The best part of it all is that I didn't spend a single linden on it. All of this was earned over the course of 4 and a half years of service by just shooting people which makes it all the sweeter.

whatareyouwearingtodaypost.thumb.png.c80319052c8675d1ed4dc440126e8020.png

Great, now I miss Tribes.  xD

2 minutes ago, Donovan Michalski said:

Great, now I miss Tribes.  xD

Yeah lol, a lot of people mistake us for the Diamond Sword. We're very similar in theme. Our standard officer armor is even dark blue, with silver winged trim.

Base_Profile_Screenshot_2017.10.15_-_09.

That would be it on the left.

Edited by Parx Oran
  • Like 4