How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

New laptop means I can increase my viewer count...........so here are the Newells in a rare family appearance.

Skye, Cordelia, Ellie, me, Salty.

SL04.jpg

SL08.jpg

Nice images.

It is pictures like this that make me so wish Black Dragon poses were visible to others.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've been playing with Black Dragon and its poser again.

Nal-BackdropCity-BD_017.thumb.jpg.a717672bd2b02e2887d30e932da81941.jpg

I usually visit places and take shots I see in my wondering. This is one of the few I decided what I wanted to capture and then went and set it up.

Black Dragon, Poser, lots of EEP/Windlight tweaks, photo-light attachments, and a little Photoshop.

• Like 30

I am still doing that 52 weeks of color challenge. This week: Mahogany.

Fun fact: The head scarf is from 2011. I found it while searching for clothes in some shade of mahogany.

52 Weeks of Color - Mahogany

I have never edited a picture so many times... because the fringes was poking through and I did not see it. Worst of all, I saved the image, found a new fault, not less than 4 times!

Edited by Marianne Little
I edited the picture
  • Like 28

I've been making some new shapes...but keep in mind they are fantasy shapes mostly for Fairies, Elves, Mermaids...things like that...so I made the body a bit "fantasy" too as I think a fairy body might look different but that's just my perspective about fairies.   I usually don't dress my fairies in a traditional way...it's more like fairy becomes human and tries to fit in kind of thing....

Snapshot_1623 (2).jpg

• Like 20