How does your avatar look today ?

3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

New laptop means I can increase my viewer count...........so here are the Newells in a rare family appearance.

Skye, Cordelia, Ellie, me, Salty.

SL04.jpg

SL08.jpg

Nice images.

It is pictures like this that make me so wish Black Dragon poses were visible to others.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

I've been playing with Black Dragon and its poser again.

Nal-BackdropCity-BD_017.thumb.jpg.a717672bd2b02e2887d30e932da81941.jpg

I usually visit places and take shots I see in my wondering. This is one of the few I decided what I wanted to capture and then went and set it up.

Black Dragon, Poser, lots of EEP/Windlight tweaks, photo-light attachments, and a little Photoshop.

• Like 30

Hi everyone, been a while, happy new year and I hope it is a better and safe one for us all 🙂

Popped out tonight, was a bit chilly, not many people social distancing  😉

Penguins.jpg

• Like 23
  • Haha 3

I am still doing that 52 weeks of color challenge. This week: Mahogany.

Fun fact: The head scarf is from 2011. I found it while searching for clothes in some shade of mahogany.

52 Weeks of Color - Mahogany

I have never edited a picture so many times... because the fringes was poking through and I did not see it. Worst of all, I saved the image, found a new fault, not less than 4 times!

Edited by Marianne Little
I edited the picture
  • Like 28

I've been making some new shapes...but keep in mind they are fantasy shapes mostly for Fairies, Elves, Mermaids...things like that...so I made the body a bit "fantasy" too as I think a fairy body might look different but that's just my perspective about fairies.   I usually don't dress my fairies in a traditional way...it's more like fairy becomes human and tries to fit in kind of thing....

Snapshot_1623 (2).jpg

• Like 20