How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

It's not often you'll see Skell in baby pink, but these gacha headdresses by Giz Seorn were just too gorgeous to pass up. This was the biggest and most 'out there', so naturally it was a case of 'challenge accepted' and back into full-on androgyny.

37641507515_4046cf5370_b.jpg

26753217219_2f1e020cb2_b.jpg

Credits

Headdress: Giz Seorn for Gizza - Mystical Wings Set gacha (pink roses - RARE)
Skin appliers: Go & See - Christian (pale)
Mesh eyelids: L'Etre - Natural Mesh Eyelids
Head: Lelutka - Andrea (Bento)
Body: Slink - Physique Male
Hands: Slink - Dynamic Male
Poses: PDA (no longer available)

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

It's not often you'll see Skell in baby pink, but these gacha headdresses by Giz Seorn were just too gorgeous to pass up. This was the biggest and most 'out there', so naturally it was a case of 'challenge accepted' and back into full-on androgyny.

Credits

Oh, Skell, these are BEAUTIFUL.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

Boy, you've really got her fooled. You with your Rick and Morty shirts, flaunting them all over this thread, forcing me to buy them. :P (just teasing, lol)

lol.. You did not buy all of them.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Rick-and-Moray-shirt-womens-tee-LMSXSXXS-ALPHA/13313847

Lol.. JK you don't need too. Also, i don't want to look like I am here just to sell my shirts

Edited by megan04330
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

Oh, yes I have! LMAO! (now, anyway, lol) How about I just give you all my Lindens now, and you just make me shirts? HAHAHAHAHA!

I have like 6 more shirts that are unlisted, Just waiting to take photos of me and my friend in them.  But i am on a grayhound zooming down the coast to my mom's for thanksgiving and the bus wifi is crap.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

Oh, Skell, these are BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you so much :) I love it when I get to challenge the societal norms around masculinity and how men are supposed to look ('hunky' or 'handsome') and take them into realms that might be a little less well-accepted, and possibly even uncomfortable ('beautiful' or 'pretty'). When I tried on the various headdresses that I won in that gacha, I got some incredibly strong visions of how I wanted to style them for photos. That, for me, is the 'artistic' part of SL avatars. It's like being a writer and seeing a place (either in person or in a photo) that you simply have to put your characters into.

6 hours ago, Darcy Kingmaker said:

having dinner during grid problems O.o

dinner_001.png

Darcy, I love the satisfying colour composition of this photo: how the colour of your jacket is reflected perfectly in the colour of the tableware, with the blue of the plate also being picked up (albeit in slightly different shades) in the blue of the coffee machine, the cup beside it, and the sky outside. (Incidentally, where is that place setting from? The texturing on it - especially the forks - is exquisite.)

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Credits

That second photo is actually the album cover from your time in a 70s rock band, isn't it.  :D

Great work as always Skell  :D   Regardless of the style you choose, you continue to set the standard for the rest of us guys.  Though I will say some of the others here have really picked up their game.  Dudes are killin' it here lately.

Edited by Donovan Michalski
  • Like 1