How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

You know, a fatpack is not much help if I try to find "banana". It is 3 x 3 mm squares with no name on the HUD. Ugh, it is mostly primary colors and nothing can be tweaked with tinting. Maybe it was easier in the "good ol' days" when one could wear a cream or beige color and tweak it. I dislike fatpacks so much. 15-16 colors out of 20 is useless. I only buy fatpacks on super offers.

I have a lot of fatpacks from blogging, but I agree. And I have a 2560 resolution screen so yes, clicking those tiny squares is problematic. What I think might be navy blue turns out to be forest green.  I can't imagine what those huds look like to folks with 4k monitors (the main reason I didn't buy one :D.     

36 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My mind is apparently in the gutter today, because the first thing I noticed is the snowball/snowpile directly in the V of the legs.

:SwingingFriends:

I'm ashamed of myself!!! I didn't even notice!!!

• Haha 3