How does your avatar look today ?

9 hours ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

Hey Pearl, sorry you can't see it very well. It's meant to be a dark picture of a zombie flapper that I made in 20 minutes for a Halloween party. It looked fine on my large monitor, but on a smaller mobile device it does lose some detail in the preview image here on the forum. I've never mentioned this in any of my picture posts, but if you click on the image itself, it will take you to my flickr where I think it looks considerably lighter. I typically post the imbedded Flickr link because my pictures are pretty massive.

1993174550_zombiecloseup.thumb.jpg.a21e925f3bb72a6cdd743338be5f6d8e.jpg

I took a quick gyazo of an unedited screenshot where some random bright lighting occurred. Not sure if it was EEP wigging out or something like lightning.

This was taken at Lauren Bentham's Everwinter sim (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elven Mist/168/122/26) which like all her builds is incredibly thematic and spooky.

I only had a chance look at it on my chromebook. Thw Flickr looks a bit lighter, but not much. I'll have to check it on my large monitor. I know things look different on different devices. I DO like your zombie!!!

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

Following the footsteps of a ragdoll dance...

I've been on an inventory deep-dive lately, during which I unearthed a great old fatpack standard sizing suit by FATEwear, so I thought I'd see what I could do with it now.

Following the footsteps of a ragdoll dance

• Like 30
3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Following the footsteps of a ragdoll dance...

I've been on an inventory deep-dive lately, during which I unearthed a great old fatpack standard sizing suit by FATEwear, so I thought I'd see what I could do with it now.

Following the footsteps of a ragdoll dance

Took me a sec to think of who you reminded me of with this look...Kip Winger!

• Like 1