How does your avatar look today ?

She's furry and she's fluffy and she's mine.

It took me what seems like an entire day to put her together. I'm afraid to change anything on her, fearing I'll mess her up and then have to spend another day figuring out how to fix her. 😂 I doubt I'll find people as helpful as I did yesterday to help me, so I'm playing it safe for awhile and keeping her in this outfit, looking exactly like this for as long as possible! Or at least until I get a better grasp on a lot of things.

(At least she does look nearly exactly like my previously established fursona, so I guess I really don't need to change her much, if any anyways) 

Snapshot-003.png

• Like 17
  • Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, chuuhi said:

I'm afraid to change anything on her, fearing I'll mess her up and then have to spend another day figuring out how to fix her. 😂

Oh I know that feeling.  I've been spending days trying to figure out how these avis work, now I've got mine sorted I don't want to change anything either - though clothes are easy.  We'll get there ....

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Horus Salubrius said:

Oh I know that feeling.  I've been spending days trying to figure out how these avis work, now I've got mine sorted I don't want to change anything either - though clothes are easy.  We'll get there ....

Once you have your avatar just right, save it as an Outfit. This will let you change anything and return easily to the just right avatar

I use a nude me. It is my basic avatar, head, body, skin, shape... This is the starting point for all my outfits. I can wear the nude outfit and start adding clothes.

• Like 5