How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

Im not posting any more in this thread because the people who used to post here and it was so welcoming just dont exist anymore,  The whole thing has gone to absolutely nothing. People here who say they are friends drop you so easily. Used to love posting but omg its got to the stage where its like like who you know and thats so wrong, But that SL for you , like it or leave it for me its just ignore the people who hate you and dont like your pics because they dont like you, and yes there is a lot of that.  But keep on liking really not good shots not sure if it gets likes and that means something, 

Just ignore them life is too short to worry about what other people think, especially people who live who knows how many miles away from you that you meet on the internet. 

• Like 4

To all the haters all you need to do is look at the beginning of this thread and look at it now, I really don't give a flying **** about the likes what I do or did care about was the spirit the thread was created in and the person who created it.

She wrote a few lines as to what it was about, the few people who totally disregarded it maybe should have posted in a different forum if they didn't like what she asked to abide by but being the type of people they are it obviously did not apply to them.

Sorry if this offended some of you, it wasn't meant to , its not the quality of the pics I was referring to and if it was taken up in that light it was not aimed at anyone personally god knows I have had some pics that I was not proud of, anyway I as I said wont be posting and you can say yay to that if you like it wont keep me awake at night for sure.

So keep your comments to yourselves because I wont be reading them.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

39 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

To all the haters all you need to do is look at the beginning of this thread and look at it now, I really don't give a flying **** about the likes what I do or did care about was the spirit the thread was created in and the person who created it.

She wrote a few lines as to what it was about, the few people who totally disregarded it maybe should have posted in a different forum if they didn't like what she asked to abide by but being the type of people they are it obviously did not apply to them.

Sorry if this offended some of you, it wasn't meant to , its not the quality of the pics I was referring to and if it was taken up in that light it was not aimed at anyone personally god knows I have had some pics that I was not proud of, anyway I as I said wont be posting and you can say yay to that if you like it wont keep me awake at night for sure.

So keep your comments to yourselves because I wont be reading them.

You are in the wrong thread btw.  Your rant belongs here

You posted in this one

This one is 3 years old.  Your friends thread is from June of this year.

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

what I do or did care about was the spirit the thread was created in and the person who created it.

Yeah, as @RowanMinx mentioned, I think you are ranting in the wrong thread --- makes me think maybe your previous rant (that I was totally confused about) was also in the wrong thread.

This is the entire content of the first post in THIS thread, over 3 years ago -- no comments at all:

image.thumb.png.b3ae7fc8b9d54b91982e8a4208e1e1e5.png

• Like 3

She's furry and she's fluffy and she's mine.

It took me what seems like an entire day to put her together. I'm afraid to change anything on her, fearing I'll mess her up and then have to spend another day figuring out how to fix her. 😂 I doubt I'll find people as helpful as I did yesterday to help me, so I'm playing it safe for awhile and keeping her in this outfit, looking exactly like this for as long as possible! Or at least until I get a better grasp on a lot of things.

(At least she does look nearly exactly like my previously established fursona, so I guess I really don't need to change her much, if any anyways) 

Snapshot-003.png

• Like 17