How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Im not posting any more in this thread because the people who used to post here and it was so welcoming just dont exist anymore,  The whole thing has gone to absolutely nothing. People here who say they are friends drop you so easily. Used to love posting but omg its got to the stage where its like like who you know and thats so wrong, But that SL for you , like it or leave it for me its just ignore the people who hate you and dont like your pics because they dont like you, and yes there is a lot of that.  But keep on liking really not good shots not sure if it gets likes and that means something, 

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2

50 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

Im not posting any more in this thread because the people who used to post here and it was so welcoming just dont exist anymore,  The whole thing has gone to absolutely nothing. People here who say they are friends drop you so easily. Used to love posting but omg its got to the stage where its like like who you know and thats so wrong, But that SL for you , like it or leave it for me its just ignore the people who hate you and dont like your pics because they dont like you, and yes there is a lot of that.  But keep on liking really not good shots not sure if it gets likes and that means something, 

Everyone seems welcoming to me and I haven't been posting in this thread very long compared to most.  I don't post for likes, if someone happens to like what I post , that's ok.  I personally don't know anyone who posts on this thread or most others for that matter.

That last line is a bit of a swipe because you're saying some aren't good photos. Maybe they aren't but it's the effort that matters in my opinion.  Lighten up.🙄

Also see this thread, your post seems more suited for it.

Edited by Gage Wirefly
  • Like 5

Snapshot_007.thumb.jpg.3564a369f033abc419aeec0a19054c59.jpg

Snapshot_006.thumb.jpg.356daf7cd72c158efe96dfcf195fffce.jpg

(Enfer Sombre*) Genus Skin - Porcelain - Suika

(Enfer Sombre*) Genus Eyebrows - Suika {Tintable}

(Enfer Sombre*) Genus Lipstick - Porcelain - Suika {Rose}

(Enfer Sombre*) Maitreya Skin - Porcelain V.7 {S}[R]

DALGONA - hari shape  (Genus Head - Baby Face W001)

CURELESS[+] Moonlight Revenge / Back / 50%
CURELESS[+] Moonlight Revenge / UppArm / 50%
CURELESS[+] Moonlight Revenge / ForeArm / 50%
CURELESS[+] Moonlight Revenge / Chest / 50%
CURELESS[+] Moonlight Revenge / Pelvis / 50%

erratic / nancy - bikini / black (m/bf/sh)

• Like 15