How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I always enjoy your pictures.  Lately I've been a normal human (for RP purposes) but I've spent 75% of my SL going back about 14 years as a neko.  I always enjoy seeing another neko.  We used to be common in SL but we're becoming a rare breed.

Thank you, my wife in SL is neko too and you made me smile to think you enjoy my humble pictures. So thank you again!! :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/23/2020 at 10:31 PM, BeautifulXu said:

can you please pose in the frilly britches?

On 8/25/2020 at 7:01 PM, BeautifulXu said:

good, but not as good as frilly britches, ha!

21 hours ago, BeautifulXu said:

are you wearing your frilly britches now?

2 hours ago, BeautifulXu said:

pit on your frilly britches!

Please just stop this.

For the love of god, STOP IT.

You're making me dislike a forum title that I've used and loved for years. If you can't bring yourself to STOP saying that then I swear I won't even open these image threads any more, let alone post in them. It takes a hell of a lot to piss me off this much - I'm one of the most patient people you'll ever know - but you're managing it

JUST STOP IT.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 9
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Please just stop this.

You're making me dislike a forum title that I've used and loved for years. If you can't bring yourself to STOP saying that then I swear I won't even open these image threads any more, let alone post in them. It takes a hell of a lot to piss me off this much - I'm one of the most patient people you'll ever know - but you're managing it

JUST STOP IT.

Take a deep breath...and ignore them!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Please just stop this.

JUST STOP IT.

*passes Skell a good strong cuppa*

Easy man, just put that person on your ignore list.  It would be a crying shame and a great loss for the community to never see your lovely pictures again.

• Like 6

@Skell Dagger - I'll agree with your sentiment and the suggestion to put them on ignore as I also would hate to no longer see you posting here.  The person is pretty much never quoted, so you'd shouldn't end up seeing the posts from that angle either.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Please just stop this.

JUST STOP IT.

This seems like an extreme overreaction to be frank. Just put them on ignore and life goes on. 🙄

• Like 3

All you Maitreya Petite girls, This dress is now available at Violent Seduction, 400L for the fatpack, 50L for single colors. It includes a HUD to change the ribbon colors and also to make the skirt sheer.

snapshot

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 15

17 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Please just stop this.

JUST STOP IT.

It would be a shame to lose your posts and pictures due to a few rude people. You consistently put together one of the most unique avatar looks I have seen and I enjoy them all very much !

Don't go. Put them on ignore.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, colleen Criss said:

It would be a shame to lose your posts and pictures due to a few rude people. You consistently put together one of the most unique avatar looks I have seen and I enjoy them all very much !

I could be wrong but I think some of you are taking @Skell Daggerto seriously.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I could be wrong but I think some of you are taking @Skell Daggerto seriously.

After reading years of Skell's interactions with people, I am very certain that he is serious.  It would not be the first time that he started ignoring certain threads, or even took a break from the forums, because of extreme frustration with something.

• Like 2