How does your avatar look today ?

In general I'm not a fan of clothes that reveal too much, but sometimes I see a thing that I really want to test. Usually my common sense tells me "why bother, you won't use that anyway, you will only pollute your inventory" and I agree with it, but this time it must have been too hot and the sense was sleeping. Therefore, I've got myself this dress/gown that barely covers what is should because of the semi-transparent front (yet it still does), but at least it's perfect for the 30c/85f that I have here, looks relatively nice (yes, I like flexis), is in blue-ish-frostish colour that I like and didn't cost fortune - all that while not being a swimwear.

IceDress.jpg

• Like 13
  • Replies 35.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sofia Gray said:

Had the opportunity to attend some fashion-focused events yesterday so felt like dressing up a little... ❣️

INFLUENCEj.jpg

Gorgeous!  But I feel the need to feed you a pie.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just for something different...my blog pic for today.  I was a brunette and grew my boobage back!  Pretty much hooked on the petite look...just waiting for more clothing to update or be created!

Snapshot_001a.jpg

• Like 21

Snapshot_005.thumb.png.3a1656a90800fc7d399bc45a50ba36a4.png

* EXiA * Natasha Bonnet
* EXiA * Natasha Dress - Maitreya
* EXiA * Drawers for Natasha Dress Maitreya
* EXiA * Pannier for Natasha Dress
Sweet Thing. Polarity Stockings & Garters: Maitreya (Skinny)
NamiiChu ~ Usagi Plats.

• Like 15