How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

FREE Fantasy Fairy Limited Edition Shapes by me in my Marketplace Store (I often told you I always make free items; always have and always will).  Two body styles included in the free package (same face).  Copy & Modify & Limited quantities available.   Face is designed for Catwa's Catya head; may work on other Catwa heads (you can always try).  

Snapshot_1130 (6).png

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

FREE Fantasy Fairy Limited Edition Shapes by me in my Marketplace Store (I often told you I always make free items; always have and always will).  Two body styles included in the free package (same face).  Copy & Modify & Limited quantities available.   Face is designed for Catwa's Catya head; may work on other Catwa heads (you can always try).  

Snapshot_1130 (6).png

What a wonderful talent! Just love it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 6/21/2020 at 9:18 PM, Marigold Devin said:

I am sorry, Moira.

Your photos are great.

And people should be allowed to air their viewpoints.

Including BeautifulXu, who is really the person who has been jumped on in this thread rather unfairly.

Hence my reaction.

It truly looked like she was being bullied - and I cannot stand people bullying.  

Zactly. You don't get to play the 'Boo-hoo, I was just timidly voicing my opinion, and now ppl are mean to me!' card, when you are yourself the bully. Doesn't work like that, Laika. Nor does "I was just saying what I know other people think." Other ppl can speak for themselves just fine, thank you. Own your own words.

Other than making a few light-hearted comments, BeautifulXu has done nothing wrong. You don't like what she writes? Scroll is your friend.

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Zactly. You don't get to play the 'Boo-hoo, I was just timidly voicing my opinion, and now ppl are mean to me!' card, when you are yourself the bully. Doesn't work like that, Laika. Nor does "I was just saying what I know other people think." Other ppl can speak for themselves just fine, thank you. Own your own words.

Other than making a few light-hearted comments, BeautifulXu has done nothing wrong. You don't like what she writes? Scroll is your friend.

Looking back over the forums you at least asked her to go away as well and quoted her. Suggestion for you to 'ladies' go get another same minded as yourselves and a cauldron and you are well on the way. What you two are doing is just as close to bulllying as it comes. Go figure,

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1