How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Talligurl said:

6.14_009

This reminds me of being in a canoe in a bayou outside of  Houston and having a gator swim up next to us and swat the side of the canoe with his tail.  I thought the guy I was with was going to stand up and tip us over.  I could see the panic in his eyes.  I told him it was just a log to calm him down and he believed me (or desperately wanted to believe me) and calmed down so we got back to shore.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Fendi Miles said:

I'm not sure a day goes by without me wishing I could rent and live above the cute shops in the Paris for Ara sim 😭🤣

Snapshot_011.thumb.jpeg.0545261ece002b012d65fb2a1ce2d9c0.jpegSnapshot_013.thumb.jpeg.ec6da4264dab12063d1be5cc6f5f46d2.jpeg

Which flower has the sweetest smell?

• Like 2