How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

13 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

metoday_0077_008_edited.thumb.jpg.a4519cbb737d5aa81b1c598f60d6502e.jpg

I am DEFINITELY going rollerskating next time I log into Second Life. I sometimes wake up in real life and think how much I'd love to go rollerskating again, then I remember I'm 57 and gravity hates me and I'd likely break a hip - or two! 

Smashing photo, really makes me remember those happy carefree rollerskating days of my youth. I once landed right on my coccyx when I was rollerskating aged 26 in our local Co-op store's car park after the shop was shut. Oh my, it hurt. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, InventedSuicide said:

/me attempts to bring the thread back on track 

E7783CD6-DE0E-42C8-9EBA-B9DBB545A59D.jpeg

I'm loving the face mask - if the lock down lasts for a long time, I can see these really becoming quite a fashion accessory.  I am a fan of Def Leppard, and someone has created masks with their logo on. I am half-tempted, although in reality, I don't think they are going to be effective against the virus.

You've also used a very interesting photographic effect, it made me pause for longer to look at it. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I'm loving the face mask - if the lock down lasts for a long time, I can see these really becoming quite a fashion accessory.  I am a fan of Def Leppard, and someone has created masks with their logo on. I am half-tempted, although in reality, I don't think they are going to be effective against the virus.

You've also used a very interesting photographic effect, it made me pause for longer to look at it. 

Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️ Glad you like the pic hehe. And yeah, I think the masks are already coming into fashion. I haven’t been out much but I have seen quite a few pretty ones around IRL. xD

~~~~~~~~

Todays pic.. found an old outfit in my inventory & I just had to make it work! Also uploaded to my Flickr.

7585015F-8E71-46ED-90D7-A79B55E0ED3D.jpeg

• Like 36

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.  

Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Casual Close-Up

After (with Genus bento head):

Long time no see you, uh?

Edited by mistika Magic
  • Like 47

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

I am DEFINITELY going rollerskating next time I log into Second Life. I sometimes wake up in real life and think how much I'd love to go rollerskating again, then I remember I'm 57 and gravity hates me and I'd likely break a hip - or two! 

Smashing photo, really makes me remember those happy carefree rollerskating days of my youth. I once landed right on my coccyx when I was rollerskating aged 26 in our local Co-op store's car park after the shop was shut. Oh my, it hurt. 

I haven't skated since i was a teenager, there's a roller rink in my town when ever i drive past i think it'd be nice to have a go then i remember i have RA and if i have a tumble and don't break anything i wont be able to haul myself up so much safer to do it in SL

• Like 3