How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

" ... nothing special" indeed! I would disagree, this is very special.  The fragile thin semi-opaque glass in the foreground marries so well with your delicate ultra-feminine chemise, as you look out of your window to take in the view.  This picture conveys fragility and strength at the same time. I think it is one of my favourites from you. 

you've transformed the fragile bubbles into something  that can be held and examined.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Today's standing around looking pretty whilst pondering pic.  Today I am pondering why I cannot seem to play well with others.

Snapshot_006nnnj.jpg

Oh we all have days when we feel like that - but I think it really can be the rest of them sometimes, when the moon is misaligned just a fraction and people act very weird.  

Your outfit is sublime, by the way. That would take you nicely from the office to an evening of drinkies and good chat.  

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

Unstoppable

- Struggle or plead all you want, I am but a herald of the inevitable.

My real life man has that just right amount of hair on his chest down to his belly, just like your avatar, but he does have a rather peculiar diamond-shaped patch of hair right at the top of his left arm. I don't know why it's there, maybe it is the mark of the devil! 

But back to your super avatar, nothing misplaced there! (I just made that clicky noise and winked at the screen!!!! Oh my word this lock down is killing me!!!)

Edited by Marigold Devin
Sorry... not sorry.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Orwar said:

And here's my picture from the shoot with @Zeta Vandyke, @AyelaNewLife, @Rita Lemur and Neph.

Lord of Lust

Lovely pic. The lighting is fantastic. I love that with all the pooling darkness, you can still clearly see freckles.

And just to be clear, I loved Zeta's version as well.

What I did not like was the volumes of kink shaming that followed.

Look, I get that some may not like a traditional male dominated power exchange depicted. But this IS Pride month. Clearly, the concept of Pride month is some sort of theoretical lip service for some. It's rather hypocritical to espouse that Love is Love in any way depicted, ("except the kind I personally disapprove of"... really?).

That's not Pride. That's not inclusion. The picking at personal choices in this thread is (IMO) why people don't want to risk publishing pics in what has been a fun thread for the most part.

Don't like something posted? Clutch your pearls silently and move on to the next pic.

Sorry Orwar, I did not like how you got lambasted over something you didn't even do. The hypocrisy and kink shaming made me angry at several posters I like and I've been stewing over it since I saw it. I hope the rest of your week is lovely and .. dark?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Roxy Couturier said:

I hope the rest of your week is lovely and .. dark?

Thank you - and yes, with me finally getting around to listening to Samael's latest album, as well as getting into Rotting Christ lately, there's going to be plenty dark ahead! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BeautifulXu said:

the lock-down is over! lets let's give thanks and enjoy life!

You're not human are you?  You must be a troll bot AI created to scan random posts, pick up words to piece together one liner gibberish in your programming.

I mean, none of your posts make any sense in any given context you reply to.

Edited by Kuno Tyles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2