Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

11 minutes ago, AyelaNewLife said:

I am hesitant to post this, given the last page of back-and-forth. I don't particularly want to fan the flames here. But I feel it's important that I don't hide this away, simply due to some heated discussion around dominance, submission,  gender roles and symbolism. And certainly not in this month, of all months.

In short... that collar I'm wearing in Zeta's photo? It's not just for show. Make of that what you will.

"Keep your head up, Chick"

It's a lovely, and loving pic, Ayela. I just see two people who care for each other.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, AyelaNewLife said:

I am hesitant to post this, given the last page of back-and-forth. I don't particularly want to fan the flames here. But I feel it's important that I don't hide this away, simply due to some heated discussion around dominance, submission,  gender roles and symbolism. And certainly not in this month, of all months.

In short... that collar I'm wearing in Zeta's photo? It's not just for show. Make of that what you will.

"Keep your head up, Chick"

It's a lovely depiction, Ayela.

As someone who has participated in similar relationships, I appreciate the significance of the collar.

Those I've been with would tell you that I was a real pain in the ass about demonstrating the equality of those relationships, both internally and externally. There's certainly less historical baggage associated with images like this and the care depicted between the two of you is palpable. I'd say the same for an image any two people where such mutual caring is clear.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, JenniexKim said:

Absolutely 100% adorable! Like a strawberry icecream stairs, LOL, with an avi next to it who's possibly even sweeter! ❤️

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Absolutely 100% adorable! Like a strawberry icecream stairs, LOL, with an avi next to it who's possibly even sweeter! ❤️

you're the sweetest Kira, you always put a smile on my face. 💖

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JenniexKim said:

you're the sweetest Kira, you always put a smile on my face. 💖

Hehe, thx. 😍

N.B. I know you were supposed to be 'cute AND psycho', but LOL, all I saw was cute. ❤️

• Like 1

Unknown teenager, unknown city, unknown bedroom... I call it 'Grounded.'

grounded.thumb.jpg.5dc31336d646ec89b1ddb37b25777334.jpg

N.B. I could only save it as a 88% quality .jpeg file, because forum restrictions. Good thing Flickr doesn't limit size like that.

• Like 29

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2020 at 1:36 AM, Zeta Vandyke said:

@AyelaNewLife@OrwarRita, Nephtyria and myself casually hanging around...

49975329606_e510084cb0_b.jpg

I liked, I clicked to like. I thought "Wow, I never realised t i t s  and bras varied so much in Second Life".  And I looked at this photo for quite a while, and I remembered the Miss World competitions that we used to have in the 1970s, and I thought how no girls were exploited, they were all there of their own free will.  Yes, we are in different times now, and girls/women are far more "ballsy", and more likely to give a quick twist of a bloke's left testicle, if he gets just a little bit too close for comfort.

I think the women in this photo look to be the ones who actually have the power. They may actually be exploiting that rather rich and rugged looking chap, or would be if this were real life. 

Girl Power !!!!

Edited by Marigold Devin
t i t s
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Unknown teenager, unknown city, unknown bedroom... I call it 'Grounded.'

grounded.thumb.jpg.5dc31336d646ec89b1ddb37b25777334.jpg

N.B. I could only save it as a 88% quality .jpeg file, because forum restrictions. Good thing Flickr doesn't limit size like that.

Kira, this is your best pic yet. I love the shadows, shapes, and colours, especially on your avatar. Gorgeous and evocative!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Kira, this is your best pic yet. I love the shadows, shapes, and colours, especially on your avatar. Gorgeous and evocative!

Awww, stop it, or you're gonna make me cry. 🤗 Honestly, I cherish your very kind comment. ❤️ Thank you!

N.B. I meant it when I said it, this morning: I am rather spending time here than elsewhere, bickering about politics. This is The Good Place.

• Like 3

I spent most of the afternoon upgrading my best friend's avatar for him :D.   The idea was to get him back to his all time favorite look of five years ago. Amazingly old skin, hair and even older tattoo (2009) worked beautifully.   He has put in an order for this look in his next life - LOL.     That BOM learning curve (not completely tackled yet) is worth it! 

1270090750_eebomlong.thumb.jpg.9f143cdfe914b4064915fe2a9b9d2512.jpg

1192179391_eebom.thumb.jpg.a0379639e892c89d7872b3e70b792258.jpg

• Like 31