How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Existential Conundrum said:

The skin for this look is Mudskin. It's their latest creation. This is a fantastic skin. It comes in a variety of tones, of course. If you go to the store, it's across from the reception desk on the wall.

And the hair is by Monso. They have a large selection. Both Mudskin and Monso are on the same sim.

The shape is by Urara, but I'm sure there are lots of options.

Just a lil help...

Snapshot_072.thumb.png.ed5181d9b4ffab7dc6da20b882a55280.png

Very nice. So Mudskin is still in business? I just returned to SL after a long break, and I couldn't find them on the Marketplace. No listings anyway, just storefront.

• Like 6
11 hours ago, BeautifulXu said:

you and who is the nude girl?

That would be me, the two on the right clothed would be some random strangers I came across while exploring/

• Like 5
Posted (edited)

I saw people on Reddit and Twitter were doing the #POTUSchallenge where you stand in front of a place you rarely visit and hold up a book you never read.  Well, I wanted to get in on it.

This was in some random Gorean sim.

potuschallenge_alternate.thumb.jpg.84b326ab30e4d1d3bb0cecf1cca63082.jpg

Edited by Gregorian Chant
a better picture
  • Like 25
  • Haha 13
14 hours ago, Saskia Rieko said:

20200605_007c.png

Lovely photo Saskia.

I hope you don't mind but I found this:

Leave go my hands, let me catch breath and see;
Let the dew-fall drench either side of me;
    Clear apple-leaves are soft upon that moon
Seen sidelong like a blossom in the tree;
    And God, ah God, that day should be so soon.

~ Algernon Charles Swinburne
  • Like 13
19 hours ago, BeautifulXu said:

no, I don't understand the ins and outs of SL but I am learning more and more. But not quick enough! I want to make an avatar like me. I'm 6 feet tall like a boy but i'm not a boy! i'm a Chinese girl , a little tan. I had white hair the last time I was here. I had a different name, I don't know what  it was. Ming? I think I was Ming.

Pink Fuel has some nice classic skins, one of them is Asian: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PF-Kumi-Latte-FATPACK/4143204 Bonus, it's cheap, just L$150 per skin tone. If you're a little tanned, you probably want the Latte or Peach tone, but I suggest getting the demo and trying them all.

You can also change your Display Name (you can do this up to once a week): 

So you can be Ming again, if you want. (Note that your display name will not be shown here on the forum, only in-world).

• Like 3