How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

On 6/2/2020 at 3:24 PM, Maitimo said:

Great pic, wonderful words, beautiful thoughts.

Thank you, and Happy Pride to you too.

(BTW I hope you don't mind but I have downloaded a copy of this and it's now the desktop wallpaper on my laptop for the rest of the month).

Thank you so much for your compliment! Of course I don't mind :) 

Happy pride!! 

• Like 4
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Snapshot_008.png

ME: "If they ***** you, do you need bleed?!"

ZETA: "No, I'm an avi, you silly!"

😊

ETA: Can you believe these childish sensors?! Now apparently LL thinks Shakespeare is offensive too, LeSigh.

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

You should have invited all of us! You guys had plenty of room. 🙂

it's a great place for out get together meetings - we can play as if we were a royal family :)

• Like 11
Just now, Saskia Rieko said:

it's a great place for out get together meetings - we can play as if we were a royal family :)

I like that idea! I am sure we have appropriate outfits in our inventory somewhere, right?

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Back at Lutz City for this picture. I am wearing one of the new group gift tanks from Miss Chelsea... there are four in total and all are Pride related.

In the field...

What an amazing picture Eva. Love it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Putting together a look with the NX-Nardcotix David mesh body can be a challenge, but I like the underdogs of SL. The little cloud in this case was the fact that I'm not able to wear the jeans shorts without its complementary patches because of glitching issues. The silver lining to this cloud is that the shorts were low enough to wear them with a tank top made specifically for this body and leave a teasing bit midriff on display. You win some, you lose some.

Shopping With David June 2020 - 2

• Like 33
33 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Back at Lutz City for this picture. I am wearing one of the new group gift tanks from Miss Chelsea... there are four in total and all are Pride related.

In the field...

This should be the next Pic of the Day. ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

What's his given name? Well that's anyone's guess, 'acause he won't tell us. We calls him Nameless, though there's some as what calls him Faceless instead. Won't let us take the bandages off, y'know. Reckon he must be monstrous underneath 'em or summat, 'acause why else wouldn't he let us see his face or know his name? It just ain't right!

Full credits here.

49971573471_ae8ba69dbd_h.jpg

• Like 36
18 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

I fell out of a skybox:

610445.jpg

You look remarkably calm, you must have been only dreaming about falling out of a skybox - you know, one of those dreams where you wake up just before you land, and your leg jerks into a cramp. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
17 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Snapshot_008.png

Oh my word. Today a couch made out of cacti, tomorrow a bed of nails - you are a tough woman! 

Smashing picture, and I love how you've matched your rather fabulous footwear to the couch too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

You look remarkably calm, you must have been only dreaming about falling out of a skybox - you know, one of those dreams where you wake up just before you land, and your leg jerks into a cramp. 

Thing that baffles me, Scylla was asking for an 'after' shot. And I'm thinking "Do we really want to see what happens next?!" 😊 

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

You know if you want to post pics of yourself on here everyone would be so happy to see them, but these comments you make no, not so much. It just messes up the thread with so many off topic comments, please stop

what do I send you so you can make an avatar for me?

• Like 1