How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 35.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, InventedSuicide said:

Isn’t this one Max? :o I thought Chloe had blue hair 

No, it's still Choe. :) This is her from 'Before the Storm.' She didn't have blue punk hair yet, at that time (she's around 16 here). In this prequel, she gets to know Amber, with her blue-feathered earring. It is very likely her future blue hair color was a tribute to Amber.

ETA: This Chloe, to be precise:

chloe_price.jpg.bea71ee8060bdf37c1a5039ea668a518.jpg

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 21
26 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

No, it's still Choe. :) This is her from 'Before the Storm.' She didn't have blue punk hair yet, at that time (she's around 16 here). In this prequel, she gets to know Amber, with her blue-feathered earring. It is very likely her future blue hair color was a tribute to Amber.

ETA: This Chloe, to be precise:

chloe_price.jpg.bea71ee8060bdf37c1a5039ea668a518.jpg

Aaah I see. The hair was throwing me off a bit! 😛 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Aedan Charron said:

Not fair!  I can decorate all I want but mine will never look like this ! 😄  It is a great image though 🙂

Are you missing anything specific? 😄 and thank you! 

• Like 4

The theme for SL Pride this year is "together"...together in unity, life, health, harmony spirit, love, power, strength, mind, body, and peace. In light of all the recent tragedies, we should take a moment to reflect on bringing the human race together - all sexual orientations, genders, and races. Happy pride month everyone! 

william pride_023-Edit 4.8mb_.png

• Like 31