Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Vihmakass said:

Onsu makes good houses too, very easy to decorate with different themes.....yup, I am decoholic...what makes me somewhat shopaholic too :D:D:D

IF someone needs help - just IM to me. And who  can -  hop and take a peek.

Land and house are open to all /public/ and taking snapshots is ok.

//http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gloaming Vale/167/140/23 //

 

 

Late night dinner.png

Thank you!  That's a beautiful and well thought out place you have there and the interior decorations are complete and first class.  I swear I didn't touch anything - not even the doors but I did cam in ad get creator names and oh...happened to notice the cake gone.  I swear it wasn't me  😄

 

cake gone_4k.jpg

  • Like 9
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feathers may be a-flying elsewhere on the forums, but while Marigold has a serene quiet beach and a birdie on her shoulder, all is well in her world. 

 

feathers.jpg

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

01216.jpg

 

I don't think I've ever seen you sit upright, teehee, but I'm loving the new pose! ❤️

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Snapshot_5778_psx.thumb.jpg.3f0372c5d4c8c9f7c91cc889ce78bbb1.jpg

 

This is such a 'RL' scene, quickly adjustig something, I love it! ❤️

And headlights, as an actual, practical 'blunt' spotlight beam, too cute! And entirely appropriate for the scene!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aedan Charron said:

Thank you!  That's a beautiful and well thought out place you have there and the interior decorations are complete and first class.  I swear I didn't touch anything - not even the doors but I did cam in ad get creator names and oh...happened to notice the cake gone.  I swear it wasn't me  😄

 

cake gone_4k.jpg

Like you saw from mine pic ...i ate that cake, thats why it is missing :D .

No need to fear touch or use there things - it is public place, not actual home,i t is free to visit and all items are  PG. 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vihmakass said:

Like you saw from mine pic ...i ate that cake, thats why it is missing :D .

No need to fear touch or use there things - it is public place, not actual home,i t is free to visit and all items are  PG. 

Did you lick the plate that clean too? 😄  (and thank you - I was wondering if you rented it out)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aedan Charron said:

Thank you!  That's a beautiful and well thought out place you have there and the interior decorations are complete and first class.  I swear I didn't touch anything - not even the doors but I did cam in ad get creator names and oh...happened to notice the cake gone.  I swear it wasn't me  😄

 

cake gone_4k.jpg

 

She's didn't mind the camming; but if you don't mind me saying: I like her camera better. :) 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vihmakass said:

Like you saw from mine pic ...i ate that cake, thats why it is missing :D 

 

Thus proving the old adage: you can't have your cake and eat it. 😍

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm struggling to keep up with my sisters, as we all try to improve, but (some of) the new Truth Hairs are just what we were looking for. And obviously more shoes, and now the shoulder dropper mentioned elsewhere in the forum.

Me at Burrows, and clubbing earlier. After an outfit makeover.

 

SL121.jpg

SL123.jpg

Edited by CordeliaDeVere
  • Like 32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

Stunning picture.

Aww thank you so glad you like it ❤

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, InventedSuicide said:

I went to the Grand Canyon today..  

Flickr.

D0CCB9E5-6EE8-4651-8B7D-5789FD13CF3E.png

 

Are sure sure you didn't go to the Grand Crayon today?! 😍 Cuz your colors are just fantastic, as always! ❤️

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

 

Are sure sure you didn't go to the Grand Crayon today?! 😍 Cuz your colors are just fantastic, as always! ❤️

Hahaha, that was a good one! Thank you Kira for always being so sweet about my posts 🥰🥰

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After several evenings of fussing around with the Catwa Freya head, getting frustrated, and then putting it back in inventory, I've decided to give it a more thorough try-out.  I'm using the BOM option with it. I think I'm pretty happy with the shape for it now.  I don't worry quite as much about maintaining a look I had previously, as hoping that I've changed it enough so that combined with the skin I use, it won't look too much like anyone else.   (And I decided to dress up a bit today :) )

 1100314783_20300531WitchwoodatDesolate_004cropped.thumb.jpg.33c242f08d067b9f6b024e9f2f1783b5.jpg

 

 

  • Like 37

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Moira Timmerman said:

After several evenings of fussing around with the Catwa Freya head, getting frustrated, and then putting it back in inventory, I've decided to give it a more thorough try-out.  I'm using the BOM option with it. I think I'm pretty happy with the shape for it now.  I don't worry quite as much about maintaining a look I had previously, as hoping that I've changed it enough so that combined with the skin I use, it won't look too much like anyone else.   (And I decided to dress up a bit today :) )

 1100314783_20300531WitchwoodatDesolate_004cropped.thumb.jpg.33c242f08d067b9f6b024e9f2f1783b5.jpg

 

 

You always look classy, Moira. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...