How does your avatar look today ?

6 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Welcome to the Master Plan, don't care if you understand...

Breath, Betrayal, and This Is Wrong for Man Cave, plus ArchiveFaction and Madame Noir for Men Only Monthly, and Zibska for Cyber/Punk Fair. Full credits here.

49921076026_6a686b94f6_h.jpg

/me blinks

I see colour!

• Haha 1
  • Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

/me blinks

I see colour!

You'd be surprised how much colour Skell's been wearing lately. I think Syd's rubbed off on him a bit. (Erm.. maybe not the best analogy... xD)

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
Just now, Skell Dagger said:

You'd be surprised how much colour Skell's been wearing lately. I think Syd's rubbed off on him a bit. (Erm.. maybe not the best analogy... xD)

I'm telling Daros.

/me skips around

• Haha 3

Blur.jpg.9bd18a3b94d1ba174a96284c31b7e6e9.jpgThere are so many ways to do this. A major key is using Content Aware Fill. Once you see it used with blur a bunch of things get easy.

Check this tutorial to see how it is done using Content Aware. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NJJl7054_I

Or to get better control of the Depth Map with Lens Blur check out some of these: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=photoshop+lens+blur

21 hours ago, LaskyaClaren said:

Depth of field using a depth map as a mask. I've had mixed results with this, but it works well here I think.

It worked well. We can't know what you wanted....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

"Whew! Scylla seems to be done with her so-called 'fashion pics' . . ."

BWAHAHAH! WRONG!!

(Credits beneath pic)

903293926_Model8Blank.thumb.png.4c071aac8022c461bb2c6b4e47f4107f.png

.:Ryvolter:. - Tatia Buttoned Cardi
.:Ryvolter:. - Leather Buckled Pants
Zaara - Isis Shirt ("midnight blue")
Alpha Female - Thick Heels

• Like 29
4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

BWAHAHAH! WRONG!!

(Credits beneath pic)

Lovely, but we talked about the lack of bunny ears.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

BWAHAHAH! WRONG!!

(Credits beneath pic)

Ha! Yes, "Sexy and alluring fashion icon" still applies! 👍 The death skull on the skateboard is a very nice touch! (Albeit a bit ominous; but I guess that's what the psychiatrist's chair is for, so I won't ask 😁)

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I forgot to mention this in the other thread, but I'm really loving those blue and yellow nails! ❤️ Nailed it! (OMG, that was B-movie bad, LOL, but it's written). And I'm pretty sure I have the matching blue and yellow ear pins myself. :) 

thank you for so many compliments  Kira )) these nails are from times when:ok i bought it 2-3 years ago,so it s time to wear them,lol

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

This pic was taken in the catacombs of Empire of Dreaming Books. If you feel like getting lost in some underground tunnels, this is a great place to do it!

Empire of Dreaming Books

Totally love how well you color-coordinated this! Beautiful reds and brown on your dress and background, and those gorgeous pouty red lips! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

This pic was taken in the catacombs of Empire of Dreaming Books. If you feel like getting lost in some underground tunnels, this is a great place to do it!

Empire of Dreaming Books

Speaking of ominous! Lovely shot, Eva -- dare I ask how you did the DoF?

The dress is beautifully detailed! And it looks well-rigged, which is so often a problem for anything that falls below the knee. Fantasy Faire?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

thank you for so many compliments  Kira )) these nails are from times when:ok i bought it 2-3 years ago,so it s time to wear them,lol

You're welcome, dear. :) Your avi is truly beautiful! ❤️

N.B. Here are the matching ear pins I was talking about (see below). Just a screenshot, but you can still see it, I hope (one of my Maitreya avi's):

rings.thumb.png.4211a5c6cc30bb4f62936e5fb0588a1e.png

• Like 18
33 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Speaking of ominous! Lovely shot, Eva -- dare I ask how you did the DoF?

The dress is beautifully detailed! And it looks well-rigged, which is so often a problem for anything that falls below the knee. Fantasy Faire?

Thank you, Scylla! I did the initial DoF in Black Dragon, then I added more using the Miniature tool in PhotoScape X. 

The dress is an older release from Pixicat, and the rigging is great! Everything by Pixicat is great as a matter of fact. This dress in particular is a good value because you buy according to the color of the leather parts, then get every dress color included, with a long and a short version.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SHOE SALE HEADS-UP! Ladies (and gents wearing female bodies with/without flat chest options) there's a huge sale ongoing at Pure Poison. Tons of shoes, plus some clothing items. L$1 to L$100 MP search link here.

• Thanks 10