How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

How do I multi-quote?

I think Skell has started a trend. It is so many more impressive, sexy and cute male posters now.... I must add all in a post.

No one mentioned tonight, no one forgotten. ;) because I must really go to bed. Less than 4 hours of sleep now until I must up and get ready. Stupid me.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

How do I multi-quote?

Just below each post is a square button with a + sign, then the word Quote.  Click the plus sign for each one you want to quote.  When you click the first one, a little popup appears at the bottom left of the screen.  When you have every post you want flagged, click the popup.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

literally the same as always (though with a scarf because... fall), gizza lulu sweater = 10/10 works all the time

i have been looking at other clothes but really theres a few issues to deal with, a big one is digitigrade legs, another is that im flat as a board and lastly is that i have a lot of trouble finding clothes that specifically line up with the alphas for the mesh body

theres a couple things that ive been looking at but i really want is just some jeans tbh and many jeans dont work with this avatar or this sweater very well

Untitled.png

• Like 12