How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Lovely, lovely, lovely! ❤️ This is the sort of extremely high-quality avi pictures you see in equally high-quality stores. :) 

Oh thank youu! ❤️ I loved your avi 'life is strange' vibes, look so real. 🙂 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Maitimo said:

I've worked out what looks different now that you have your new head.

You look happy. With your old head you always looked to be somewhere between mild melancholy and deep depression.

Yes! And @Cristiano Midnight also looks younger. And more . . .

Well, let's just say happier and younger, shall we? 🙂

• Like 2

Decided to try out some new looks, and settled on this cuteness :) I realized I pretty much always have to have some type of blush and or freckles on my avi and when I don't I feel like something is missing.  I've been really loving BOM these days because I can really take advantage of the layering ability and can put on various layers and mix  and match. Can only do so much of that with appliers... so yay BOM!

Now that I praised BOM, I really am wearing only  two layers on my face and using appliers..for makeup that is, not counting the skin. While I do create BOM layers for all my eye packs, I don't use them really for myself, as they don't let you customize left and right eye differently. As for blushes and freckles, I pretty much do BOM these days, and offer an Omega and Catwa applier only.  Well, enough of my musings and back to work!

290087883_lootd52120.thumb.png.990126f405a4cfa3d337fb828399d928.png

• Like 22

1 hour ago, JenniexKim said:

My first time posting here 🤭 I don't know how you guys take such nice photos and edit them as well.. I'm such a noob 🙃

jfnjdv_001.thumb.png.1b8a226efc50dd0953b7a791fc5bce1d.png

Welcome!  Nice picture - you're off to a good start!  

There is a wide range of photos posted here, from the very candid in the moment point and shoot, to the somewhat planned out point and shoot and maybe cropped, to the elaborate set-ups and post processing, and everything in-between :) 

• Like 9

Felt like I was in beachy mood; used depth of field and I just adores the colours in this photo however think the photo just worked and did 0 editing as felt it it was pretty enough without it.

beachy_003.png

• Like 23

50 minutes ago, Moira Timmerman said:

Welcome!  Nice picture - you're off to a good start!  

There is a wide range of photos posted here, from the very candid in the moment point and shoot, to the somewhat planned out point and shoot and maybe cropped, to the elaborate set-ups and post processing, and everything in-between :) 

Aww thank you! 

Yeah I browsed through some of them and so many different ranges ☺️

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Welcome to the Master Plan, don't care if you understand...

Breath, Betrayal, and This Is Wrong for Man Cave, plus ArchiveFaction and Madame Noir for Men Only Monthly, and Zibska for Cyber/Punk Fair. Full credits here.

49921076026_6a686b94f6_h.jpg

/me blinks

I see colour!

• Haha 1