How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I just couldn't leave well enough alone, and just had to post-process an outtake of a raw image I posted in the, erm, RAWr thread. :) For some reason, my face, contrary to logic, it seems, looks much more detailed when slightly blurred, and a bit overbright:

take2.thumb.jpg.2af2b8e936e1e3d99b84b8f359185634.jpg

N.B. I quickly added a dark grey background, as the original white border looks weird on the white forum background (and the border really needs to be white, period 😁).

Wonderful! I love the light shining through the blinds, and your face does look very detailed.

• Thanks 1

I may not be on tomorrow, as I will be preoccupied with my mother's funeral. To record the moment, I sent Cordelia over to Winter Moon. All I had to provide extra was her clutch bag and umbrella. I wanted to portray a sad and melancholy life moment.

Now I look again, there is a little Mary Poppins going on here, well in Orwar's world maybe...………...

SL111.png

SL113.png

SL116.png

• Like 29

8 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I may not be on tomorrow, as I will be preoccupied with my mother's funeral. To record the moment, I sent Cordelia over to Winter Moon. All I had to provide extra was her clutch bag and umbrella. I wanted to portray a sad and melancholy life moment.

Now I look again, there is a little Mary Poppins going on here, well in Orwar's world maybe...………...

SL111.png

SL113.png

SL116.png

I will be thinking of you hugs I know it’s tough love you x

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

Looks great whatever you had done 

Thank you - I've not quite adjusted to my new av and keep tweaking it to death, but I can't get over how much more realistic the Lelutka head looks vs. my Catwa one. I was leery to change again (and it was expensive), but I'm really happy.

• Like 2