How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

5 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I just couldn't leave well enough alone, and just had to post-process an outtake of a raw image I posted in the, erm, RAWr thread. :) For some reason, my face, contrary to logic, it seems, looks much more detailed when slightly blurred, and a bit overbright:

take2.thumb.jpg.2af2b8e936e1e3d99b84b8f359185634.jpg

N.B. I quickly added a dark grey background, as the original white border looks weird on the white forum background (and the border really needs to be white, period 😁).

Wonderful! I love the light shining through the blinds, and your face does look very detailed.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Eva Knoller said:

Wonderful! I love the light shining through the blinds, and your face does look very detailed.

Awww, thanks. 🤗 Coming from a talented person like you, it means a lot to me. ❤️

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, InventedSuicide said:

I found the cosiest little spot today.. 🍭 

F606F569-CA81-422B-94CA-63E39196F447.jpeg

Very cosy indeed! And the numbers underneath add a touch of class. ❤️

P.S. Is that a painting of asteriddle in the background? :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Very cosy indeed! And the numbers underneath add a touch of class. ❤️

P.S. Is that a painting of asteriddle in the background? :) 

Thanks hunnie! & I have no idea :( 

• Like 1

I may not be on tomorrow, as I will be preoccupied with my mother's funeral. To record the moment, I sent Cordelia over to Winter Moon. All I had to provide extra was her clutch bag and umbrella. I wanted to portray a sad and melancholy life moment.

Now I look again, there is a little Mary Poppins going on here, well in Orwar's world maybe...………...

SL111.png

SL113.png

SL116.png

• Like 29
8 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I may not be on tomorrow, as I will be preoccupied with my mother's funeral. To record the moment, I sent Cordelia over to Winter Moon. All I had to provide extra was her clutch bag and umbrella. I wanted to portray a sad and melancholy life moment.

Now I look again, there is a little Mary Poppins going on here, well in Orwar's world maybe...………...

SL111.png

SL113.png

SL116.png

I will be thinking of you hugs I know it’s tough love you x

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

Looks great whatever you had done 

Thank you - I've not quite adjusted to my new av and keep tweaking it to death, but I can't get over how much more realistic the Lelutka head looks vs. my Catwa one. I was leery to change again (and it was expensive), but I'm really happy.

• Like 2

Goldmine, different place, different time...

A gorgeous last-gasp additional release for Engine Room (closes tonight!) from ContraptioN, at a limited time bargain price of just L$375 for the fatpack. Full credits here.

49917742636_7a1e56505a_h.jpg

• Like 30