Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

5 hours ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

coincidence that you look like Max in Black Sails? 6f2d390a02b817ae99ebdd9f07fa284a.png

Actually no except for the time period.  I wasn't think of Max at all although I do like the character.  Amanda is the commanding Admiral of the Continental Navy which she joined in 2008 as an ensign.  So not Max at all but I'll take the comparison as a compliment.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

system_002.thumb.jpg.93e731de91e82661aa5cd7c035b73af0.jpg

Idkw, but I got cold feet somehow doing this .. :|

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 20
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, EllieNewell said:

A new sheer bathing costume, and a hunting trip to the beach...…………….

:)

SL36.png

What are you hunting and did you find any?

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Love this outfit, the cutout of the dress, the jacket that comes with an hud for dress, undress and hide (great merchant she has done a gorgeous work) the boot with so many possibilities to mix an match the colors.. The glasses are the same of the previous post but have different colors, the hair so stylish.
Hope you enjoy as I do.

15 hours ago, CharlotteStargazer said:

I recently purchased the new Lelutka Evolution head Lake. I loved it in the ad, demo'd it, and now that I've lived with it for a bit, I'm dithering. I like most of it, but I'm not 100% sold on the nose shape. Try as I might, I cannot get the nose the way I like it, as I did with Simone. So, I'm dithering. Do I ignore the nose and live with it because I paid a fair amount of L$ for it? Or do I go back to the old one? Grr...I hate decisions...Top one is Lake, bottom is Simone.

Simone.. love freckles 😍

OUTFIT-2.jpg

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 30

Previous picture was actually cheating, that was last year :(

This is the 2020-version fresh off the press:

maythefourth_2020.thumb.jpg.ba2c2e1f5f90a30d2c17c3fb31a186bc.jpg

• Like 29

35 minutes ago, Niamh Kleiner said:

Finding beauty at the end of the world..

... and I just love these shadow effects on you .. 😁

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

OMG Elora. I haven't had that much fun since I went to the original Greenies!

Thank you so much!!!!

It really is fantastic, isn't it?

I was bummed that I didn't still have a Greenie's outfit. I did a huge purge a couple of years ago and that probably was in it. I looked in one of my alts inventories and there was something Greenie related, but alas, not what I'd hoped for. Ghosty, does have his though and went and took pix. Gives a whole other dimension to the photos looking like that.

• Like 1

Hair hunt for Akeruka head continues.

Worn in the snapshot:
Head: [AK Advanced] - Bento Head V2.7 #Limited Edition
Hair: /TRUTH/ Kitten / Unrigged

After adjusting the location of the unrigged hair, it's a perfect fit. Yay! 🙂 ❤️

But there is also rigged version of this hair, no luck with that one, it covers the top part of the ears! 😕  After adjusting the location of the unrigged hair so that it looks good I made coparison with the two versions. I noticed the following:
• The rigged hair sits lower on the head than the perfectly adjusted unrigged hair
• The rigged hair sits more forward on the head than the perfectly adjusted unrigged hair

This is the problem with all the multiple rigged hairs what I have tried from different stores on Akeruka head. The rigged hairs sit too low and too much forward on the head. The result is that the top part of the ears get covered. So for perfect fit Akeruka head would need hairs specifically rigged for it. Anyway, short unrigged hairs work well and can be adjusted for perfect fit. But long hairs need to be rigged ones. :ph34r: So far I have not found any hair store which would state: "These hairs are rigged for Akeruka heads"🤷‍♀️

2020-05-04_AK-head_Unrigged-hair.thumb.jpg.d1f33e9e96af1eee8e44bf043587087c.jpg

• Like 29

Posted (edited)
Generic Star Wars Pun

Edited by AyelaNewLife
One day I'll get this right the first time...
  • Like 35

@AyelaNewlLife : Post the picture as an image file here first and then link that image to your Flickr URL . ;)

Just now, TDD123 said:

@AyelaNewlLife : Post the picture as an image file here first and then link that image to your Flickr URL . ;)

The forum translates a pasted link into the image, hyperlinked to the flickr page.

...or at least it should, unless you hit Submit before that takes place. When then editing the post, it's a pain to get that previewing to kick in. So it's entirely self-inflicted on my part :P

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

What are you hunting and did you find any?

She hunts for the most elusive of prey Amanda. It hides away in dark corners. It rarely emerges in daylight...……..

What is it?

Intelligent conversation...……  ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

25 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

She hunts for the most elusive of prey Amanda. It hides away in dark corners. It rarely emerges in daylight...……..

What is it?

I still think you are looking in the wrong place. Where there is intelligents, there are no dark corners....

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Pffff .. I feel like a peeled off onion .. No more BOM adjusting tonight.

system_003_001.thumb.jpg.4fb51d1b9ac80f9a5c7a40869feb42e2.jpg

system_003_002.thumb.jpg.102ad0221b154c42575b96ec3c4d5bb8.jpg

system_003_003.thumb.jpg.889177fa21d921b9eb1f474e484e4e27.jpg

Edited by TDD123
BOMmed out :|
  • Like 21

24 minutes ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

I still think you are looking in the wrong place. Where there is intelligents, there are no dark corners....

/me pulls you out of the spotlight and hisses while dragging you back to the corner : "That's not impressing them . Learn to spell before you type." 🤬

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

What is it?

I found that in SL once.  It was the Spring of 2011.  Too bad I lost the chat log in a Hard Drive crash.

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I found that in SL once.  It was the Spring of 2011.  Too bad I lost the chat log in a Hard Drive crash.

Scylla will simply never believe you and ignore your story .. :|

• Haha 3