Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 35.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

On 5/3/2020 at 3:55 AM, Amanda Dallin said:

We had the return of an event in the pirate world today called  Deadman's Tales where pirates and others in that world gather around a campfire and tell stories.  Some the wrote up themselves some they have heard.  Sometimes their stories about things that happened to their role play character.  The first one I attended was well over a decade ago and it's been 5 or 6 years since the last one.  It was nice to see it return and it was fun.  This is how I was dressed for it today.

609935.png

609933.png

609931.png

coincidence that you look like Max in Black Sails? 6f2d390a02b817ae99ebdd9f07fa284a.png

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

coincidence that you look like Max in Black Sails?

Vaguely if so, I suppose. Also not sure if that was Amanda's intend.  I mean, they don't seem  identical like the Olson twins .. :|

 

Edited by TDD123
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Over my two years so far in SL, things have always moved on...…..friends come and friends go...…..sometimes for no reason, and sometimes because things just wither away.

A few days ago I went to a club I don't visit often, just to scope some profiles and chill. I met someone there, a chance meeting, and we clicked immediately. It turns out we share lots of interests, and already I've been giving my new friend my usual fashion opinions, and I've even been helping furnish her new house...…...which it turns out I really do enjoy, because I love shopping for anything. When the house is done, I'll post some pics in the house thread...……………..

We went to Fogbound yesterday. I don't go that often because of the lag, but we had a good time anyway.

SL30.png

SL31.png

  • Like 30
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Over my two years so far in SL, things have always moved on...…..friends come and friends go...…..sometimes for no reason, and sometimes because things just wither away.

A few days ago I went to a club I don't visit often, just to scope some profiles and chill. I met someone there, a chance meeting, and we clicked immediately. It turns out we share lots of interests, and already I've been giving my new friend my usual fashion opinions, and I've even been helping furnish her new house...…...which it turns out I really do enjoy, because I love shopping for anything. When the house is done, I'll post some pics in the house thread...……………..

We went to Fogbound yesterday. I don't go that often because of the lag, but we had a good time anyway.

SL30.png

SL31.png

I saw you two dancing there @BelindaN and you two looked hot. I am glad you two met and it feels fine!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2020 at 9:16 PM, Seicher Rae said:

Oh dear. Yes. Sorry (not sorry) for the recent mer spam. I'm just really enjoying the underwater parts of Fantasy Faire. I don't recall a past Faire where so many sims did so much for underwater. I really, really miss my old underwater home, and these regions at the Faire just make me want a new one. (Must win lottery first.) So, anyway, here's another:

 

The Lamented Fens 050220_001.jpg

ETA: For some reason underwater makes my Black Dragon if-y. As in shutting down. But... the light, luminosity and color depths, I just gotta.

Uh, do i understand that right, you're crashing underwater?

I'm really starting to get concerned. 

Someone is constantly crashing on switching windlights, you are crashing underwater and just randomly... what is up with some people crashing...

What concerns me even more is that no one is apparently able to give me any helpful things to get behind this. I need your log file, your sys specs, your settings and the place you experience the crash as well as a detailed rundown of what you are doing before you crash.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Snapshot_576hh.thumb.png.70e63cadb4e7c0513ee9af0af658dfc6.png

And since it is May 4th, I had to do something slightly Star Wars related! Here I am as an action figure hanging out with my action figure friends at Once Upon A Time!  So much fun there!!

Snapshot_582.thumb.png.403e1979c96455056271db5383feb744.png

 

  • Like 31
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AylinVali said:

Finally got my mitts on the New (FREE) Catwa Head Freya. I love them so much I went all bright and sunnny.

Snapshot_246.png

Very cute head, and a great shot!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, NiranV Dean said:

Uh, do i understand that right, you're crashing underwater?

I'm really starting to get concerned. 

Someone is constantly crashing on switching windlights, you are crashing underwater and just randomly... what is up with some people crashing...

What concerns me even more is that no one is apparently able to give me any helpful things to get behind this. I need your log file, your sys specs, your settings and the place you experience the crash as well as a detailed rundown of what you are doing before you crash.

I do understand your concern. I wish I could help. It is very random. I'll IM you with the info I can figure out within the next few days. If it happens again, I'll pay more attention.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eva Knoller said:

nd since it is May 4th, I had to do something slightly Star Wars related! Here I am as an action figure hanging out with my action figure friends at Once Upon A Time!  So much fun there!!

 

maythe4th.thumb.png.ee7b74327d500e5af1ceed5ed0b52143.png

  • Like 21
Link to post
Share on other sites

Snapshot_002.thumb.png.2a22703af5d5dd8880546a8b710b0644.png

Hair:
Lamb. Summer

Dress:
* EXiA * Candy Lolita Dress Black Maitreya

Shoes:
* EXiA * Dryad Lolita Heel Black

Accessories:
ALTAIR* locked heart collar .black.
[JSH] Bangles (left)
[JSH] Bangles (right)

  • Like 23
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...