Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

3 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Here are comparison snapshots - same hair on Genus head and Akeruka head. Any tweaking of Akeruka head shape will not make the hair clipping through the ear go away. Same thing happens with any other rigged hairs what I have tried so far. So I wonder are there any similar type rigged hairs which would work with Akeruka head properly?

2020-05-03-Akeruka-Head_Rigged-hair-problem.jpg.3c220c612c0e8ad217dd44d9ed5997fa.jpg

I believe you're looking at a design issue, not a flaw but an aesthetic where that hair was made for a different model.  There are a lot of hairs out there of similar style, the trick is to go through each one to find a perfect fit.  Best wishes on that endeavor.

Another possibility is that it is a design flaw, and that's why it's on sale.  I think it's a pretty mesh head.  I went to AK to get that head, but I only had L49 and couldn't afford to join the group.  Sigh.

Posted (edited)

BOM(Head)

49852707387_b029afc366_o.thumb.jpg.0631e1940e2c0fbaefcbd0d73eebe921.jpg

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 24

Posted (edited)

Decorating the house s-l-o-w-l-y. I found the frame and the picture I wanted. No. Dead. Bodies. ^^ Just Ships of Thought. 

decor 1.jpg

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 25

Fins off (for a while) and still exploring Fantasy Faire. Too much! Too little time!

Spirit Valley of Kuruk 050320_002.jpg

Queensgarden 050320_001.jpg

• Like 28

22 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Decorating the house s-l-o-w-l-y. I found the frame and the picture I wanted. No. Dead. Bodies. ^^ Just Ships of Thought. 

decor 1.jpg

The first thought that came to mind was that you are dusting the furniture by sliding on it.

Second thought was mom's gonna yell at you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can get obsessive. The falconry picture I shared (above) has been bugging me since before I took it. I tried to find falconry gloves on Marketplace, with no luck. With the long-sleeved dress with cuffs gloves were going to be tough, so I gave up and took the photo with no gloves. :::obsess obsess::: I found a pair of gloves that will mostly work. :::rolls eyes::: Wouldn't want Seicher's virtual hand to run "afoul" of claws. :) I suspect more photos...

• Haha 5

I recently purchased the new Lelutka Evolution head Lake. I loved it in the ad, demo'd it, and now that I've lived with it for a bit, I'm dithering. I like most of it, but I'm not 100% sold on the nose shape. Try as I might, I cannot get the nose the way I like it, as I did with Simone. So, I'm dithering. Do I ignore the nose and live with it because I paid a fair amount of L$ for it? Or do I go back to the old one? Grr...I hate decisions...Top one is Lake, bottom is Simone.

Lelutka Comparison.png

• Like 22

One last one for the weekend... ❤️

It was such a beautiful day here in NY; just a little tease for summer... (When it's 90 and humid I'll feel differently I'm sure...)  Love this set from LaGyo that was released for FaMeshed this weekend, felt like I wanted to document it.

LILJA-JPG.jpg

• Like 25

15 minutes ago, CharlotteStargazer said:

I recently purchased the new Lelutka Evolution head Lake. I loved it in the ad, demo'd it, and now that I've lived with it for a bit, I'm dithering. I like most of it, but I'm not 100% sold on the nose shape. Try as I might, I cannot get the nose the way I like it, as I did with Simone. So, I'm dithering. Do I ignore the nose and live with it because I paid a fair amount of L$ for it? Or do I go back to the old one? Grr...I hate decisions...Top one is Lake, bottom is Simone.

Lelutka Comparison.png

I feel like you could easily achieve the nose you want with some tweaking, no? 

Happy to help, if you'd like... Just ping me in world ♥

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Sofia Gray said:

I feel like you could easily achieve the nose you want with some tweaking, no? 

Happy to help, if you'd like... Just ping me in world ♥

Appreciate that! I'll hit you up tomorrow :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I DON'T ALWAYS SPAM copy.jpg

Queensgarden 050320_003.jpg

Queensgarden 050320_007.jpg

Screenshots, bottom one has one of my custom filters, a lens flare.

ETA: Sorry! I can't help it. I'm adicted! Plus... there's the new glove. N stuff...

ETA PT 2: Inworld Seicher suffers from the same resting b1tch face as the one typing on the keyboard. Inworld Seicher can make it look cute-ish while keyboard version just looks stabby.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 24

1 hour ago, CharlotteStargazer said:

Lelutka Comparison.png

Noses are hard! I think you're close here and everything I've seen with that new Lelutka head, it is worth the fiddling around. The bottom shot with the freckles looks close to me (the ears look kinda small though).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1