How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 35.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

You, sir, cannot be saved no more from lunacy.

I also have a kitchen. Why do I have a kitchen ? I still have found no answer to it. It's non-sensical to own a purely digital kitchen. It never smells of cooking there. Why are there some many appliances for it ? Do avatars exchange recipes ? Help!! 🤪

I only decided to put one in 'cause I have a spare room in the house and may have watched a little too much of the Victorian Way lately. 😛 
(Lies, there is no such thing as watching too much.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Absolutely gorgeous, Seicher. I particularly love how the skirt drapes around your lifted leg. (And those heels - how do you walk in those heels?! )

In SL those are called hiking boots. :)  And fortunately Seicher has better balance in SL than in RL.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, TDD123 said:

You, sir, cannot be saved no more from lunacy.

I also have a kitchen. Why do I have a kitchen ? I still have found no answer to it. It's non-sensical to own a purely digital kitchen. It never smells of cooking there. Why are there some many appliances for it ? Do avatars exchange recipes ? Help!! 🤪

Shhhhh dolls house ;) 

I love that you boys like to play dolls house.

My brother in real life put electric lighting in my real life doll house and made hotpants for my doll! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

Scylla, you are doing one of my favorite things.. post the avi with different dress, may be in the future I'll copy you

Please do: you have a wonderful sense of style, and I, for one, would be eternally grateful!

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, MirandaBowers said:

What backdrop did you use for this photo? I love how simple it is. Can you IM me a link?

Oh, I wish I could Miranda. I've actually made all my own backdrops for these fashion shots, largely because I wanted them minimalist.

The white background is a curving blank photo backdrop made by Chic Aeon, which I've resized; the luggage and tote are from Apple Fall, and the street lamp is from Backbone, slightly modified and edited by myself. The lighting effects are a combination of Windlight/EEP settings, with some strategically placed projectors.

• Like 4