How does your avatar look today ?

5 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

Nah. Beth didn't kill it.

She nailed it .. :)

She certainly did! :) Gotta wonder what happened, though. Almost like 2 avi's merged somehow. My LL is on a freak transporter accident. 🤪

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

She certainly did! :) Gotta wonder what happened, though. Almost like 2 avi's merged somehow. My LL is on a freak transporter accident. 🤪

What do I know  ? She might has well have selected Coupe de Linda Blair

I mean seirously  Hair ? Me ?  😕

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

I was cycling through poses trying to find the one I was looking for... and BOOM, my head spun around just like Regan's in the Exorcist. 

giphy.gif.29e875672c9207dd109aa63f25769de4.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
43 minutes ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

01101.jpg

😶

*jawdrop*

This lighting. Magnificent this photo of yours , @VictoriaGrwd If not the best ever.

ETA : Notwithstanding the overall high quality pictures displayed on the last few pages here of everyone else but me. Wow. What an overload of good pictures.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 6

Another fashion shot; credits below the pic.

I'm not sure how interesting these are, but I'm enjoying the simplicity of the shots, and the focus on the clothing.

The blanket cardigan is by Meli Imako, and is full-perm, with UV and AO maps included. It's pretty old, in SL terms: it comes only with standard sizing, but I like the textures and the cut a lot. It reminds me a bit of some jackets by Esther Perbandt I recently saw in a fashion video feature. The skinny jeans by Vagrant are also nice, and a bit different, with buttons down the pant cuffs: although they're mesh, they are tight enough around the ankles and calves that they work reasonably well with boots.

Model-3-Blank.thumb.png.fae4167fa7c6e8c0a12ac4379d18fd30.png

Meli Imako - Mesh Ladies Blanket Cardigan
[ vagrant ] - Josephine Jeans
[LeiMotiv] - Maddison Slouch Boots
Baby Monkey - Baby Tee
.:ryvolter:. - Sidnie Mini Bag

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 27
53 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Another fashion shot; credits below the pic.

I'm not sure how interesting these are, but I'm enjoying the simplicity of the shots, and the focus on the clothing.

The blanket cardigan is by Meli Imako, and is full-perm, with UV and AO maps included. It's pretty old, in SL terms: it comes only with standard sizing, but I like the textures and the cut a lot. It reminds me a bit of some jackets by Esther Perbandt I recently saw in a fashion video feature. The skinny jeans by Vagrant are also nice, and a bit different, with buttons down the pant cuffs: although they're mesh, they are tight enough around the ankles and calves that they work reasonably well with boots.

Model-3-Blank.thumb.png.fae4167fa7c6e8c0a12ac4379d18fd30.png

Meli Imako - Mesh Ladies Blanket Cardigan
[ vagrant ] - Josephine Jeans
[LeiMotiv] - Maddison Slouch Boots
Baby Monkey - Baby Tee
.:ryvolter:. - Sidnie Mini Bag

Hehe, all your poses are so styllish, the 'simplicity of the shots' despite. :) ❤️

• Like 4