How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

Read while the letters still remain...

Salem for Engine Room, Raven Bell, Dreamcatcher, and Venge for Fantasy Faire, plus Zibska for Vanity Event. This iridescent hair has the most breathtaking materials I've seen in SL thus far. Full credits here.

49814934973_50b03cd3da_h.jpg

49815749667_e88a403922_h.jpg

• Like 35
36 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I saw you there - was very struck by your appearance. Well done!

Thank you very much!

It's been my tradition to go to the first day of Faire as a satyr/faun.  It's the second time I've worn this particular costume.

Edited by Rhun DeCuir
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Like the new skin a lot. Very pretty. A few years ago it was so hard to get a nice, darker skin (as I'm sure you remember) and it is nice seeing more options. This one has a very nice tone to it.

Yes there weren't many makers.  There are more now but not as many as you'd think for Lelutka heads.   When I got my first mesh head, Lelutka Simone was the only one I could make the demos look something like my system face which was important to me.  Luckily the skin maker I was using sold my old skin as an applier for Simone then but she doesn't do much for Lelutka anymore and the old skin layers are lower resolution than new BoM.  The new line of heads from Lelutka has cause other makers to start making some that work in the shades I need.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, IvyLarae said:

Some shots I've taken that I'm really super proud of, and all have minimal to no editing

Snapshot_045.jpg

These are all really cute, Ivy! And your avi looks great in all of them. But I really like your look in this one!

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

These are all really cute, Ivy! And your avi looks great in all of them. But I really like your look in this one!

Awwww thank you! Of all my alts, at the moment she's definitely my favorite looks wise

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I left the skypad!!!  Today I am standing around looking pretty in my empty Linden home whilst I am pondering decorating it.

Snapshot_004b.jpg

That is a start. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1