How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

28 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

memories of happier days missing my nights out 

49804985872_1361a067b5_k.jpg

Well you always can hang out in SL, although it isnt quiet the same yes.... The picture looks good Laika.... I am getting thirsty looking at that pint of beer 😋. Maybe we can take one together virtually in SL sometimes 🍻

• Like 7

Rae_school_pic_challenge_1024.thumb.png.fed008168b4b3637bb23ac25e587600c.png

I took this for the official Yearbook Challenge and liked how it turned out, so here's the pic I submitted without the text. I changed my skin last week too to a maker I don't usually use. Needed a change. ☺️

• Like 25

@ zZEVIR

Can you be that nice and post the land mark for that place? 

Its Silent Melody it on the destinations guide but you will have to look for the pub am not sure how I actually got to it, Enjoy

Edited by Laika Ravikumar
Forgot to add who asked for it lol
  • Thanks 2

Spamming because I haven't taken photos for so long (or even been inworld). 

I am afraid of Photoshop. Don't judge. This is a rare PS for me. I liked the screenshot, and got some nice blur with depth of field, but I wanted more motion-type blur. So I did :) with PS. I didn't die and my computer didn't splode so I got really daring and added some noise, messed a bit with the contrast and did a smidge of cropping. IKR? I need a drink now...

ETA: Oh yeah, bees! :)

bees 042220_006 ps blur.jpg

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Spamming because I haven't taken photos for so long (or even been inworld). 

I am afraid of Photoshop. Don't judge. This is a rare PS for me. I liked the screenshot, and got some nice blur with depth of field, but I wanted more motion-type blur. So I did :) with PS. I didn't die and my computer didn't splode so I got really daring and added some noise, messed a bit with the contrast and did a smidge of cropping. IKR? I need a drink now...

ETA: Oh yeah, bees! :)

bees 042220_006 ps blur.jpg

Wow. This is really magnificent.

Your pics are always great, and always really interesting, but this is a step beyond. Clearly, you need to be using PS more often.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Wow. This is really magnificent.

Your pics are always great, and always really interesting, but this is a step beyond. Clearly, you need to be using PS more often.

Gosh, thanks. ...  ... I think  :p :)

But but but that is scary and I'd probably get all stressed and dieeeeeeeee. 

Not like you or anyone else asked (or cared) but since when has that stopped me? Here's the screenshot version. There are things I like about it better. I knew when I took it that I was going to play in PS, so I didn't bother doing the crop with the viewer:

bees 042220_006.png

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Gosh, thanks. ...  ... I think  😛 :)

But but but that is scary and I'd probably get all stressed and dieeeeeeeee. 

Not like you or anyone else asked (or cared) but since when has that stopped me? Here's the screenshot version. There are things I like about it better. I knew when I took it that I was going to play in PS, so I didn't bother doing the crop with the viewer:

bees 042220_006.png

This is gorgeous, pre-PS tinkering. But I think the motion blur does add something? You could have gone with either, though: the quality of the composition and the image are wonderful in either case.

(I have to figure out what's going on with my computer and BD -- I have started crashing whenever I use DoF. Ugh.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I've discovered -- like, kind of seriously -- that I like "gardening," or "farming" in SL.

Go figure.

I recently discovered I like SL boating. That is not something I thought I would particularly care for. I said, "boating in SL does not sound exciting." Turns out that if I turn my draw distance up past 32, it does become more interesting and--dare I say it--FUN!!!

• Like 3