How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Eva Knoller said:

Do I look cross-eyed here?  I swear it did not look that way when I posted, only like I was looking sideways, but now all I see is a lazy eye.

It doesn't look too bad to me, but I have this same problem with my Genus sometimes, especially when I'm using the Lelutka Axis HUD. What head are you wearing?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

I thought my picture was good but I guess not since they always get a little bit of likes when everyone else has way more 

Pictures tend to get buried very quickly in this thread. Give it some time and I'm sure it'll get more likes, especially since it's only been a couple of hours since it was last posted. 🙂

~Vael

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It doesn't look too bad to me, but I have this same problem with my Genus sometimes, especially when I'm using the Lelutka Axis HUD. What head are you wearing?

This is a Lelutka, and I did use the Axis HUD for this. Must have been user error on my part! 

• Like 2

We had so many wonderful events and dances planned before...well...ya know...I hope weeeeeeeeeee will see our plans happen some day.   This is an actual photo of (some) us (whomever wanted to go to the meeting) having a meeting just before "things changed" around the globe.  

Snapshot_848.png

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 18