How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

@BelindaN convinced me* that I needed to buy the Lelutka Lake head, and I have to say that I am loving it so far!

Would that be head #14 :) then? Looking forward to what you will make out of it!

I have to confess that one of my definite favorite looking avatar was in a photo of you a couple of hundred of pages back,, so I'm excited to see what you will make out of Lake!

BTW, have I told you how much I love MY Lake?

Snapshot_4919_cr.thumb.jpg.c9fab484ca020d93214b70453c1a5efd.jpg

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
  • Like 26
17 minutes ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Would that be head #14 :) then? Looking forward to what you will make out of it!

I have to confess that one of my definite favorite looking avatar was in a photo of you a couple of hundred of pages back,, so I'm excited to see what you will make out of Lake!

BTW, have I told you how much I love MY Lake?

Snapshot_4919_cr.thumb.jpg.c9fab484ca020d93214b70453c1a5efd.jpg

Thank you, Taya! That is high praise coming from you!

And your Lake is beautiful ❤

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So, two things happened today. First, I was very much in "boy" mood. No dresses or makeup for me today. Then, a friend pointed me to a free mesh head at Dream (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nonsan/133/208/79)

Well I saw the pic on the board and I didn't have much hope for this one.

264465779_dreamhead_001.thumb.jpg.8a9494ebdb9433496a660fe2e90d02c3.jpg

But once I put it on and started playing with the shape, something clicked. And now it looks like this.

609514.jpg?width=1200

609515.jpg?width=1200

As heads go it's not the best. The only animations it has are blinking, and two poses. The ears don't hide and they look weird with points. But I certainly did not expect to be able to get this look with it. This is absolutely the closest I've come to getting my old male look on a female head and it looks just as good with my more femme skins too. This is ME, and you just don't know how happy this has made me.

And I still can't believe that it didn't cost me a single L$.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

So, two things happened today. First, I was very much in "boy" mood. No dresses or makeup for me today. Then, a friend pointed me to a free mesh head at Dream (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nonsan/133/208/79)

Well I saw the pic on the board and I didn't have much hope for this one.

But once I put it on and started playing with the shape, something clicked. And now it looks like this.

609514.jpg?width=1200

As heads go it's not the best. The only animations it has are blinking, and two poses. The ears don't hide and they look weird with points. But I certainly did not expect to be able to get this look with it. This is absolutely the closest I've come to getting my old male look on a female head and it looks just as good with my more femme skins too. This is ME, and you just don't know how happy this has made me.

And I still can't believe that it didn't cost me a single L$.

I really like this look! For one thing, it's so much more "real" than so many faces in SL. It has, for want of a better word, "character."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1