How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

35 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

@BelindaN convinced me* that I needed to buy the Lelutka Lake head, and I have to say that I am loving it so far!

Would that be head #14 :) then? Looking forward to what you will make out of it!

I have to confess that one of my definite favorite looking avatar was in a photo of you a couple of hundred of pages back,, so I'm excited to see what you will make out of Lake!

BTW, have I told you how much I love MY Lake?

Snapshot_4919_cr.thumb.jpg.c9fab484ca020d93214b70453c1a5efd.jpg

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
  • Like 26

17 minutes ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Would that be head #14 :) then? Looking forward to what you will make out of it!

I have to confess that one of my definite favorite looking avatar was in a photo of you a couple of hundred of pages back,, so I'm excited to see what you will make out of Lake!

BTW, have I told you how much I love MY Lake?

Snapshot_4919_cr.thumb.jpg.c9fab484ca020d93214b70453c1a5efd.jpg

Thank you, Taya! That is high praise coming from you!

And your Lake is beautiful ❤

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So, two things happened today. First, I was very much in "boy" mood. No dresses or makeup for me today. Then, a friend pointed me to a free mesh head at Dream (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nonsan/133/208/79)

Well I saw the pic on the board and I didn't have much hope for this one.

264465779_dreamhead_001.thumb.jpg.8a9494ebdb9433496a660fe2e90d02c3.jpg

But once I put it on and started playing with the shape, something clicked. And now it looks like this.

609514.jpg?width=1200

609515.jpg?width=1200

As heads go it's not the best. The only animations it has are blinking, and two poses. The ears don't hide and they look weird with points. But I certainly did not expect to be able to get this look with it. This is absolutely the closest I've come to getting my old male look on a female head and it looks just as good with my more femme skins too. This is ME, and you just don't know how happy this has made me.

And I still can't believe that it didn't cost me a single L$.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

So, two things happened today. First, I was very much in "boy" mood. No dresses or makeup for me today. Then, a friend pointed me to a free mesh head at Dream (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nonsan/133/208/79)

Well I saw the pic on the board and I didn't have much hope for this one.

But once I put it on and started playing with the shape, something clicked. And now it looks like this.

609514.jpg?width=1200

As heads go it's not the best. The only animations it has are blinking, and two poses. The ears don't hide and they look weird with points. But I certainly did not expect to be able to get this look with it. This is absolutely the closest I've come to getting my old male look on a female head and it looks just as good with my more femme skins too. This is ME, and you just don't know how happy this has made me.

And I still can't believe that it didn't cost me a single L$.

I really like this look! For one thing, it's so much more "real" than so many faces in SL. It has, for want of a better word, "character."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1