How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

47 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:
12 hours ago, Virtualnsanity said:

Is there a good cheap white skin i can use for halloween that has signature and catwa appliers? Thanks Skel.

I'm not the one you asked, but try this demo: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VENDETTA-Demos-Halloween-Lelutka-Catwa/12947668

The head applier matches Signature built in skins, and it is only 100L. :D

I, or my alt, was really happy when testing the demo. I think we will buy it. Only wish it had a version with clean mouth. I prefer other types of bloody mouth. But for 100 L, it is ok.

Seconding this suggestion. I was given the demo of this to try by the creator and it's a great one for Halloween, and - as Marianne mentioned - it's pretty cheap. Vendetta's skins match to the default Signature body tones, too.

• Thanks 1

Even though I still have some minor quibbles regarding this Lelutka head, I'm pretty sold on it for androgynous looks. Oh, and makeup ;)

23928277058_ee1a6e2bcf_b.jpg

Full look:

23928252088_7c7363b209_b.jpg

Credits

Glasses: Rebellion - Orion Shades
Makeup: White Queen - Neon Explosion Makeup (Lelutka, Omega, Catwa)
Outfit: Gabriel - Dark Crow (Epiphany Gacha)
Ears: Swallow - Darkness Ears
Hair: [BAD HAIR DAY] - Lueur* (b&w main HUD, colours tint HUD)
Skin applier: Tableau Vivant - Andrea (tone 5)
Head: Lelutka - Andrea (Bento)
Body: Slink - Physique Male
Hands: Slink - Dynamic Male

*review copy

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Round 2 of updating my old avatar.  While I was out walking the dog last night, I got the crazy idea to make him look a little bit older, since he was the older avatar.  That would also serve the purpose of even further differentiating the two avatars.

Now I'm at the point where I'm promising I'm going to stop myself.  No more.  This is it.  Hey, that's a nice shirt...NO!  Don't!  xD

102017_012.png

• Like 9