How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Get a room, you lot :P

My offering for today: an homage to my favourite photo by Ryam Anthony:

37712485306_2a7811ccc6_b.jpg

Credits

Makeup: WeAreH0uSE (WrH) - Dia de los Muertos (Catwa)
Suit: Kauna - 2BN Suit (black)
Cane: Talevin's Designs - Snake Cane (edited)
Hair: Exile - Tommy (free gift)
Glove appliers: Sn@tch - Francine Latex Gloves (Omega)
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Vivid Eyes* (summer)
Head: Catwa - Daniel
Pose: oOo Studio (custom pose)

*review copy

Is there a good cheap white skin i can use for halloween that has signature and catwa appliers? Thanks Skel.

• Like 2

So I'm pretty happy with where Donovan is at right now, so today I decided to go with some budget upgrades for my original avatar, who spends most of his time hanging around my parcel acting as a very annoying chatbot for my friends.  xD

He's been neglected for so many years, falling into disuse after Donovan became my primary and had all the friends, all the neat stuff, all the newer items, etc.

I figured the least I could do was clean him up a bit.  And while I was at it, I went with a slightly different style, because why not?

I went with a basic Catwa head (Justin) with a blink add-on.  No need for Bento price for an alt.  7DS for the skin, and Nardcotix for the mesh body (inexpensive option that included hands/feet), and Stealthic for the hair.  Also grabbed a little mesh beard add-on somewhere because I never do facial hair with Donovan.

bishop2017.png

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Virtualnsanity said:

Ouch! Well that's the first time me and magnifying glass have been used in the same sentence! ?

It's so big it has it's own weather satellite.

It's so big you can use Saturn's rings for a Prince Albert.

It's so big Opra takes its calls.

It's so big it had a military coupe.  It is now the Democratic Republic of Vinnie's D**k ...  ((oldie but still one of my favorites))

It's so big the last time it was fully erect they had to evacuate Chicago.

It's so big it was nick-named the sperm whale.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, Virtualnsanity said:

Is there a good cheap white skin i can use for halloween that has signature and catwa appliers? Thanks Skel.

I'm not the one you asked, but try this demo: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VENDETTA-Demos-Halloween-Lelutka-Catwa/12947668

The head applier matches Signature built in skins, and it is only 100L. :D

I, or my alt, was really happy when testing the demo. I think we will buy it. Only wish it had a version with clean mouth. I prefer other types of bloody mouth. But for 100 L, it is ok.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1