How does your avatar look today ?

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

It does. Like an older sister who is far to serious to approve of her silly little sister and her silly friends. 

That description captures it sooo well! 😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 36.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

With the help of many good ppl here, I found some good hair for my Choe, back wben: I never met a pie I didn't like

Today, I decided to use some void space behind a wall of what was once the ReBourne 'Dubai' skyhome. I literally totally gutted it, where only the outside outline still looks the same, LOL. Anyway, what was once their bathroom had some hidden space, that I used to create a lovely, red, and cosy bedroom for, for my Chloe. She now stars on the back wall, in red too, and forever in my heart. Sometimes things work out so well. :)

room.jpg

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 26
4 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

sara in house.jpg

Gorgeous avi, as usual. :) But, again, I'm impressed by that mystical, beautiful, snow-white lighting. Even that white band on that wall works wonders!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Cannot decide :(

3-tayas.thumb.jpg.6d67e98b1fdaf3555d36a7af971cfa16.jpg

Old me, new DeeTaleZ me or Glam Affairs me...

They all look lovely but in my humble opinion I like the middle one, Deetalez? That one. ❤️ 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
On 4/1/2020 at 11:31 AM, RaeLeeH said:

1665311618_RaeRileyPALParkApr12020_2048_3.thumb.png.becc6431c4fb62a65006801a1b14fa05.png

Riley and I at PAL Park an hour or so ago. 😊 

Another delightful composition! And sooo endearing! 🥰 And the way your eyes, and that of Riley, are interlocked at each other, implicit trust, and a mother's unending watchfulness and patience. Magical 'mother & child' theme. 👍🤗

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Cannot decide :(

3-tayas.thumb.jpg.6d67e98b1fdaf3555d36a7af971cfa16.jpg

Old me, new DeeTaleZ me or Glam Affairs me...

Nr. 1 is very beautiful, but appears to lack some 'warmth', IMHO. Nr 3, the name despite, while still glamorous, feels distant a bit. So, Nr. 2 it is for me! Playful, relatable, and beautiful, all in one!

P.S. You look incredibly like someone who used to post here, Angelina String. 😉

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

P.S. You look incredibly like someone who used to post here, Angelina String. 😉

Oh, that is/was me - My(Angelina String) screen name have been Taya (short for Taisiya) for a loong time and all my IW friends knows me as Taya,  so I made this alt with the "correct" name a while back, and then decided to use this account for my "return" to the forums!

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
On April 2, 2020 at 7:05 AM, Saskia Rieko said:

today I am staying in bed

20200402_002.png

Is this in your home, or some public place? The bed almost looks like a watercolor painting and inspires me to do a painting. I would love to visit this location if I can, or know who makes the bed if I can't. 

• Like 8

Back when I started shopping for a mesh head, one of the heads in my shortlist was Genus Strong. I opted for Catwa in the end but yesterday Genus has put up the Strong head as a free gift in the group (it's in Notices, you don't have to visit the store). 

I think I like it better now than I did then.

200404_001.thumb.jpg.22bcb12f6eacfe9cdb0ae5fbebe85c3a.jpg

• Like 28
1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Is this in your home, or some public place? The bed almost looks like a watercolor painting and inspires me to do a painting. I would love to visit this location if I can, or know who makes the bed if I can't. 

this is public, it's Scarlett Isle. Sorry I can't give you LM right now but it should be easy to find in search.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Saskia Rieko said:

this is public, it's Scarlett Isle. Sorry I can't give you LM right now but it should be easy to find in search.

Found it thanks.

Untitled

• Like 23