How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Days ago told myself "do not demo that new Lelutka head", yesterday out of boredom I demoed  "Lake" and had to buy it. This head actually feels like a huge upgrade, I'm so happy my avatar can smile, the moods and expressions are amazing! 😸

2903.thumb.jpg.e4dcd5297c8afec5fad4ba4a504a4161.jpg

Edited by Pauck
  • Like 29

1 hour ago, Pauck said:

Days ago told myself "do not demo that new Lelutka head", yesterday out of boredom I demoed  "Lake" and had to buy it. This head actually feels like a huge upgrade, I'm so happy my avatar can smile, the moods and expressions are amazing! 😸

2903.thumb.jpg.e4dcd5297c8afec5fad4ba4a504a4161.jpg

It's rare I get avatar envy but your avatar is STUNNING! 😲❤️ (and absolutely the Lake is a fantastic buy, I wholeheartedly prefer Lelutka over other brands, personally. IMHO you chose well!)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Saskia Rieko said:

I'm a little addicted to spending my time on beaches

20200329_010c.png

As a lifeguard I have to warn you about the possibility of sunburn while laying  to long on the beach. Sunblock will prevent you from that and is available for free at the lifeguard post. Because of security reasons we lifeguards can not put it on you. But I am sure some people from the forum are willing to help you with that. 

Edited by Stranger Hoxley
  • Like 5
  • Haha 9

I don't need to go far from home to find a beach. 

609021.jpg?width=1200

609020.jpg?width=1200

This skin I'm wearing here was annoying me because while it's the "most like me", it has heavy eyeliner on the actual skin itself, and often I just don't want to wear makeup at all. So yesterday I made a tintable tattoo layer to cover it up. It's not quite right yet, but it's definitely better.

• Like 21

testing out a new cat eye makeup I made as well as new eyes I just finished.. and yes, I look different in every photo. I used to always stick to the same shape and skin, back when I started. I was one that said..."I never change my skin and shape" etc. Silly me! Once I started doing photos in SL, I let go of all that non-sense and enjoyed making shew shapes, outfits, etc. and realized that despite the different looks, there was always something of "me" in each one. I like change. Change is good. :)

sunday.thumb.png.1554befe5b13464d017f76480816200f.png

• Like 26

10 hours ago, DanielLoveStefani said:

Dude! And here I was gonna call you the King of Spring! Nice work 😆

• Like 4