How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

14 hours ago, SusanPoora said:

Just beautiful. Its art ♥ It speaks ♥

~Sharply, precisely shaped shoes hugging her legs...she looked at the end of it, just down there where the leaves and flowers are rustling her guarded feet. The heavy breeze dancing with her ponytail, the flowers couldn't resist. Flowers swirling her strong, beautiful hair, at the same time making sure never to dull the blonde she has. The greying sky, tinted with red, bringing her the aura of authenticity within the darkness; reminding her soul that her will wouldn't die even if the darkest of hours came by brushing, but make it stronger than ever to see her light.~

I love this! Soo warm and cozy it feels, with the blurred effect you gave on the behind. Have a good time with your kid ^^

Cute puppy and outfit too!

Thank you gatcha dog and the top from uber event

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheMainOtaku said:

Decided to take my avatar to the beach today

1 hour ago, Saskia Rieko said:

Yep, it's a beach day for me too

Sounds like a great idea to me too

Untitled

• Like 22

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh dear.

Let me see if I can't get you down from there, you poor thing . . .

Try not to move . . . !

1755360913_GalaBenefit2.thumb.jpg.c0a4913963b681acf1c00103dcdf4e3b.jpg

Down or dead? I'm floating here!

My right slipper can see straight down the barrel, Scylla. By the time you pull that trigger, I'll be able to see straight down the barrel.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

1846542521_LincolnZoo_Mar_28_2048_2.thumb.png.05c9e004ace3e0ab47db92a027774038.png

Today I was inspired by @Ajay McDowwll so I took Riley to a zoo. The Lincoln County Zoo to be exact. I wanted to explore somewhere I hadn't been before and not have to worry about setting up a pose etc, so it's not a perfect pic but I like it anyway. The zoo itself is very well done. We had a guided tour by a moving bot (?) named Kenny (I think he must have been drinking on the job the way he staggered all over the paths but don't tell anyone! XD) and we also picked up a few souvenirs too. There's a lot crammed in so those looking for places to take pics might also enjoy it. (And yes that bird looks possessed). 😆

If anyone's interested this is the SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lincoln County/220/87/21

I love this. It has a really natural, candid quality to it. Really well done Rae.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Saravendi said:

This photo is dedicated to @Scylla Rhiadra... B&W rules!

sara b&w.jpg

Location is the Venice SIM... St. Marks Square

So elegant, dahling!

Say hello to the Doges Palace for me! And let's meet for gelato and limoncello at Florian's soon . . .

(Once they've rid themselves of that nasty little bug going around, of course.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I love this. It has a really natural, candid quality to it. Really well done Rae.

@RaeLeeH -- Elora has put her finger on it! This is what you so excel at, and what I most love in your pics: your ability to capture intimate and very normal (and, these days, beautifully comforting) moments that almost anyone can identify with. It's a skill I wish I had, but you've made it your hallmark. Lovely.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Down or dead? I'm floating here!

My right slipper can see straight down the barrel, Scylla. By the time you pull that trigger, I'll be able to see straight down the barrel.

Well,  you keep moving! Tell the balloon to stay still!

I've never even held one of these things before, yet alone fired one. What makes it work . . . ?

Oh, right! Cover your ears! And other vulnerable and important bits . . .

• Haha 3