Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Posted (edited)

1846542521_LincolnZoo_Mar_28_2048_2.thumb.png.05c9e004ace3e0ab47db92a027774038.png

Today I was inspired by @Ajay McDowwll so I took Riley to a zoo. The Lincoln County Zoo to be exact. I wanted to explore somewhere I hadn't been before and not have to worry about setting up a pose etc, so it's not a perfect pic but I like it anyway. The zoo itself is very well done. We had a guided tour by a moving bot (?) named Kenny (I think he must have been drinking on the job the way he staggered all over the paths but don't tell anyone! XD) and we also picked up a few souvenirs too. There's a lot crammed in so those looking for places to take pics might also enjoy it. (And yes that bird looks possessed). 😆

If anyone's interested this is the SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lincoln County/220/87/21

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 39

Took a leisurely ride around Bellisseria yesterday. 

This morning's big event was pushing refresh on my online grocery order until a delivery window opened up, which it finally did. I think my neighbors could hear my whooping in victory. Life is strange now. 🙂 

Ride around Bellisseria

• Like 36
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

1846542521_LincolnZoo_Mar_28_2048_2.thumb.png.05c9e004ace3e0ab47db92a027774038.png

Today I was inspired by @Ajay McDowwll so I took Riley to a zoo. The Lincoln County Zoo to be exact. I wanted to explore somewhere I hadn't been before and not have to worry about setting up a pose etc, so it's not a perfect pic but I like it anyway. The zoo itself is very well done. We had a guided tour by a moving bot (?) named Kenny (I think he must have been drinking on the job the way he staggered all over the paths but don't tell anyone! XD) and we also picked up a few souvenirs too. There's a lot crammed in so those looking for places to take pics might also enjoy it. (And yes that bird looks possessed). 😆

If anyone's interested this is the SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lincoln County/220/87/21

This is adorable, Rae... thanks for the zoo SLURL!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

no edit.. just a crop.. I am forever changing my look.. some days the slightly darker side comes calling, and cats come out to play :)

234959728_strangegirlforforums.thumb.png.56a359dccb126eb79ae0845360616824.png

• Like 32

3 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Beautiful picture -- and we're totally going :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

😐

Enter your imagination. Picture a seaside area, with those post binoculars you feed coins into to use. Picture a pale brunette looking through the binoculars, looking oh so cute in a new leggings and top outfit. She's looking for spring. The sky is the perfect shade of spring blue, with mackerel clouds. Seagulls are there, circling.

I just spent an hour fidgeting with the BD poser, because the binoculars didn't come with built in poses. I fussed with the WL, the shadows, the tone, the... I had clicked "save to disc" and the computer was in the process of doing just that when the popup came up that BD had crashed. Ahahahahahaha. Sigh. Feel my pain!

image.png.a056ed9772c8be66b1a22e40036e7c98.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 17

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Dahling, I'm sure your invitation was merely lost in the mail . . .

1275502794_GalaBenefit.thumb.jpg.d049ffc448b2b71122f3def35da8cf88.jpg

F'ing debutant.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2
  • Haha 15

At the top of the staircase to the apartment above my gallery.

the top of my stairs

• Like 24

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

F'ing debutant.

Oh dear.

Let me see if I can't get you down from there, you poor thing . . .

Try not to move . . . !

1421573307_Rescuing-Maddy-Blank.thumb.png.823ce41a7cc17249a6590c38fe8aa7fd.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 17