Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

❤️ A random pic I made last night to please my friend (yes she wanted a couple pic but I didn't want her boyfriend to kick my bento butt later XD thus the mask). I was going to delete it but then I decided to mess a little bit with psp and this came out lol..... unaplaned shot. 

JUST be quiet GIRL / Test

 

  • Like 30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do your avatar look today? 

The same way she looks everyday. I'm too happy with my look to change her. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but she's exactly mine! 😄

 

 

Snapshot_003.png

  • Like 32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lukorange said:

❤️ A random pic I made last night to please my friend (yes she wanted a couple pic but I didn't want her boyfriend to kick my bento butt later XD thus the mask). I was going to delete it but then I decided to mess a little bit with psp and this came out lol..... unaplaned shot. 

JUST be quiet GIRL / Test

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aquaresonance said:

How do your avatar look today? 

The same way she looks everyday. I'm too happy with my look to change her. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but she's exactly mine! 😄

 

 

Snapshot_003.png

if you like it I love it!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The world is on fire...……………………………..we need heroes...…………………………………...

 

SL17.png

SL18.png

  • Like 32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaisyJohnnson said:

The world is on fire...……………………………..we need heroes...…………………………………...

 

SL17.png

SL18.png

I feel an other episode of Wonder Woman is coming out soon

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...