Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

I tend to be very cautious about allowing people to visit me at my home. That is where I go to be alone and have some private time. I recently got a second place, upstairs over my newest art gallery, which will be my place to have visitors. Today I had my first.

Untitled

• Like 23

Posted (edited)

newtaya.thumb.jpg.4568e92bfc3d860f7b90a8e527fc89f1.jpg

Taya Reboot, kind of...

To go BoM, I had to do a lot of changes - and it have taken some time to get somewhat close to something I can live with :) Still WIP I guess...

LeLUTKA Lake with DeeTales Flora skin - makeup from alaskametro, and lots of fixes and enhancements from Izzie's. BoM and the Universal Neckmatch is fantastic with the neckseam issue - I'm still wearing my "old" The Skinnery bodyskin in Honey, and with the neckmatch tattoo, it integrates seamless with my Deetales Flora headskin - yay!

(Not in any way, shape or form affiliated with the above mentioned brands - just a quite satisfied customer ;) )

❤️~Taya

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
  • Like 33

40 minutes ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Taya Reboot, kind of...

I, for one, am really happy to see you back Taya. I love your photos and your humor.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Felt like doing another 'BoM Redux' - recreating an old look (thank god for all the style credits I've been putting on my Flickr shots all this time!) using Bakes on Mesh. This time I redid this old white and gold look. New version is below:

49698629053_03eacb234c_h.jpg

It felt so good to be back in a Slink body and my original shape. This was always the shape I was happiest in.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Taya Reboot, kind of...

To go BoM, I had to do a lot of changes - and it have taken some time to get somewhat close to something I can live with :) Still WIP I guess...

LeLUTKA Lake with DeeTales Flora skin - makeup from alaskametro, and lots of fixes and enhancements from Izzie's. BoM and the Universal Neckmatch is fantastic with the neckseam issue - I'm still wearing my "old" The Skinnery bodyskin in Honey, and with the neckmatch tattoo, it integrates seamless with my Deetales Flora headskin - yay!

(Not in any way, shape or form affiliated with the above mentioned brands - just a quite satisfied customer ;) )

❤️~Taya

Good to see you back and a very pretty face.

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Ok time to act like a grownup and put some clothes on.

Untitled

I was split between a like and a frown.  I'm not a fan of growing up :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Ellie is appallingly happy that I've been home sick the past day and a half.  I've been carting her around as if I were wearing her... which?  Erm, yeah :P

1749471423_AjayEllieNewHouse_006.thumb.png.d6ca6609bc5efd0d4d757aec050f82b9.png

(And no, I don't think I have "it"... I'm just coughing up a storm, and who the heck knows?  No one at work wants me there, and I'm not complaining.  Much.)

• Like 26
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Ellie is appallingly happy that I've been home sick the past day and a half.  I've been carting her around as if I were wearing her... which?  Erm, yeah :P

1749471423_AjayEllieNewHouse_006.thumb.png.d6ca6609bc5efd0d4d757aec050f82b9.png

(And no, I don't think I have "it"... I'm just coughing up a storm, and who the heck knows?  No one at work wants me there, and I'm not complaining.  Much.)

Hope you feel better soon, Ajay. Keep safe.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Taya Reboot, kind of...

❤️~Taya

YAY!missed you!

51+ZSR7gGKL._AC_.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Hope you feel better soon, Ajay. Keep safe.

I will, Matti. Thank you ❤️

• Like 1

I decided to take an early-morning dip in the pool.947516121_PoolRing_005.thumb.png.748ea8981224e834b00f42f0954082b1.png

Upon waking Ellie, she did NOT approve that I'd gone without her, and made her displeasure known via her best "Bride of Chucky" face.

1647964935_PoolRing_008.thumb.png.8425f03ff2f3b10bd9a3d20ebeeb8869.png

• Like 22
  • Haha 3

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy! I am going a bit stir-crazy, but trying to keep a positive outlook. 

Hi little butterfly

• Like 29

14 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Taya Reboot, kind of...

❤️~Taya

So far my fav photo. I really love the hair. Could you please tell me who's the hairstylist if you don't mind? I would love to see if she/he has light browns.

Thank you

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eva Knoller said:

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy! I am going a bit stir-crazy, but trying to keep a positive outlook. 

Hi little butterfly

Yes now I have the Summer in my head..... 

• Like 3