Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

I tend to be very cautious about allowing people to visit me at my home. That is where I go to be alone and have some private time. I recently got a second place, upstairs over my newest art gallery, which will be my place to have visitors. Today I had my first.

Untitled

 

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

newtaya.thumb.jpg.4568e92bfc3d860f7b90a8e527fc89f1.jpg

Taya Reboot, kind of...

To go BoM, I had to do a lot of changes - and it have taken some time to get somewhat close to something I can live with :) Still WIP I guess...

LeLUTKA Lake with DeeTales Flora skin - makeup from alaskametro, and lots of fixes and enhancements from Izzie's. BoM and the Universal Neckmatch is fantastic with the neckseam issue - I'm still wearing my "old" The Skinnery bodyskin in Honey, and with the neckmatch tattoo, it integrates seamless with my Deetales Flora headskin - yay!

(Not in any way, shape or form affiliated with the above mentioned brands - just a quite satisfied customer ;) )

❤️~Taya

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
  • Like 33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Taya Reboot, kind of...

 

I, for one, am really happy to see you back Taya. I love your photos and your humor.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Felt like doing another 'BoM Redux' - recreating an old look (thank god for all the style credits I've been putting on my Flickr shots all this time!) using Bakes on Mesh. This time I redid this old white and gold look. New version is below:

49698629053_03eacb234c_h.jpg

It felt so good to be back in a Slink body and my original shape. This was always the shape I was happiest in.

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

newtaya.thumb.jpg.4568e92bfc3d860f7b90a8e527fc89f1.jpg

Taya Reboot, kind of...

To go BoM, I had to do a lot of changes - and it have taken some time to get somewhat close to something I can live with :) Still WIP I guess...

LeLUTKA Lake with DeeTales Flora skin - makeup from alaskametro, and lots of fixes and enhancements from Izzie's. BoM and the Universal Neckmatch is fantastic with the neckseam issue - I'm still wearing my "old" The Skinnery bodyskin in Honey, and with the neckmatch tattoo, it integrates seamless with my Deetales Flora headskin - yay!

(Not in any way, shape or form affiliated with the above mentioned brands - just a quite satisfied customer ;) )

❤️~Taya

Good to see you back and a very pretty face.

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Ok time to act like a grownup and put some clothes on.

Untitled

 

I was split between a like and a frown.  I'm not a fan of growing up :)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ellie is appallingly happy that I've been home sick the past day and a half.  I've been carting her around as if I were wearing her... which?  Erm, yeah :P

1749471423_AjayEllieNewHouse_006.thumb.png.d6ca6609bc5efd0d4d757aec050f82b9.png

(And no, I don't think I have "it"... I'm just coughing up a storm, and who the heck knows?  No one at work wants me there, and I'm not complaining.  Much.)

  • Like 26
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Ellie is appallingly happy that I've been home sick the past day and a half.  I've been carting her around as if I were wearing her... which?  Erm, yeah :P

1749471423_AjayEllieNewHouse_006.thumb.png.d6ca6609bc5efd0d4d757aec050f82b9.png

(And no, I don't think I have "it"... I'm just coughing up a storm, and who the heck knows?  No one at work wants me there, and I'm not complaining.  Much.)

Hope you feel better soon, Ajay. Keep safe.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

newtaya.thumb.jpg.4568e92bfc3d860f7b90a8e527fc89f1.jpg

Taya Reboot, kind of...

To go BoM, I had to do a lot of changes - and it have taken some time to get somewhat close to something I can live with :) Still WIP I guess...

LeLUTKA Lake with DeeTales Flora skin - makeup from alaskametro, and lots of fixes and enhancements from Izzie's. BoM and the Universal Neckmatch is fantastic with the neckseam issue - I'm still wearing my "old" The Skinnery bodyskin in Honey, and with the neckmatch tattoo, it integrates seamless with my Deetales Flora headskin - yay!

(Not in any way, shape or form affiliated with the above mentioned brands - just a quite satisfied customer ;) )

❤️~Taya

YAY!missed you!

51+ZSR7gGKL._AC_.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Hope you feel better soon, Ajay. Keep safe.

I will, Matti. Thank you ❤️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided to take an early-morning dip in the pool.947516121_PoolRing_005.thumb.png.748ea8981224e834b00f42f0954082b1.png

Upon waking Ellie, she did NOT approve that I'd gone without her, and made her displeasure known via her best "Bride of Chucky" face.

1647964935_PoolRing_008.thumb.png.8425f03ff2f3b10bd9a3d20ebeeb8869.png

  • Like 22
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy! I am going a bit stir-crazy, but trying to keep a positive outlook. 

Hi little butterfly

 

  • Like 29

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

newtaya.thumb.jpg.4568e92bfc3d860f7b90a8e527fc89f1.jpg

Taya Reboot, kind of...

To go BoM, I had to do a lot of changes - and it have taken some time to get somewhat close to something I can live with :) Still WIP I guess...

LeLUTKA Lake with DeeTales Flora skin - makeup from alaskametro, and lots of fixes and enhancements from Izzie's. BoM and the Universal Neckmatch is fantastic with the neckseam issue - I'm still wearing my "old" The Skinnery bodyskin in Honey, and with the neckmatch tattoo, it integrates seamless with my Deetales Flora headskin - yay!

(Not in any way, shape or form affiliated with the above mentioned brands - just a quite satisfied customer ;) )

❤️~Taya

So far my fav photo. I really love the hair. Could you please tell me who's the hairstylist if you don't mind? I would love to see if she/he has light browns.

Thank you

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eva Knoller said:

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy! I am going a bit stir-crazy, but trying to keep a positive outlook. 

Hi little butterfly

 

Yes now I have the Summer in my head..... 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...