How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Glorious ruin from Avi-Glam at Dark Style Fair:

37670390436_fc9c626feb_b.jpg

Credits

Skin: Avi-Glam - Afterlife Skin* (Ink - A)
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Devilish Eyes* (Catwa - Fire A02)
Hair: Damselfly - Zale (tuxedo)
Horns: KiB Designs - Dark Angel Male Horns (silver black)
Pants appliers: Sn@tch - Carnal Leather Pants (omega)
Belt: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Death Skull Belt
Pose prop: The Weekend Ruiner - Something Black & Red
Pose: Boys to the Bone

*review copy

• Like 15

The Usagi returns, though older now

Snapshot_018.thumb.jpg.9e814508f0e43dd2725602b3100ede36.jpg

[M.O.R] bento rabbit parts

Skintone LURE: Emily (peony)

[Pink Fuel] Sugar Rush Eyeshadow

eXxEsS : MILVA A

.tsg.  Star Gazer Ice Blue Eyes

ALTAIR* daydream necklace .pink.
ALTAIR* mahou shoujo bow
ALTAIR* reimi collar .pink & silver.
ALTAIR* yuno dress .pink. maitreya
Sweet Thing. Anthea Hiphugger Panties (Maitreya)
Sweet Thing. Pet Platforms - White (Maitreya) 1.2

• Like 14

I have not posted a picture here in months! I haven't had time for sl, photos and editing.

So why not post a raw snapshot taken on my old laptop? We had an accident with my sons stationary pc, so he has my best laptop and of course I have the oldest one. :(

It is not too early for Halloween pictures? halloween_003.thumb.png.8ead84edc15233fa23a1ca16821df3aa.png

I wanted to tell about the great free eyes! [xorcise] Catwa, Omega & Standard Eyes

They are really well made, the HUD has other options too, you can have different eyes as I did or the same on both eyes. I bow to the creator who has many other freebie eye sets! SlightlySkewed :x

The head is my usual Simone from LeLutka and I was looking for Vampire skins, but didn't have to buy some. I got a full pack of Glam Affair Maria Skins in a previous LeLutka powder pack. I picked a light one and topped it with [POUT!] Darkness within -CATWA & LELUTKA. The veins are really pale as you can see. They work only for light skins. I added some eyemakeup from the same powder pack, the whole tattoo layer is veins and bloody mouth, so I could apply a lipstick under the blood.

Maybe it was a stupid idea to take the picture through the veil. I was lagging so badly that I took no full body pictures. The veil is LDG-096 Halloween Black Veil Prop and I found it at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ryukyu/84/25/2002

I took the picture there too, it is lots of places with halloween themed things to pose with. But maybe you need to talk nice to your computer first. It is very pretty and hard to load on old computers.

Oh and the hair, no.match has halloweencolored hair added to all their color packs. I think that was a good idea, buy the color you usually wear and get black/red and black/white hair as a bonus. Found at @ On9

Earrings is from Aisling, Nilia

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 14

Recently, a very special woman in my Second Life said those words that so many men need to hear, even if they are too proud to admit it.

"Babe...stop wearing 'dad' jeans."

Now I don't know if I'm a strong enough man to keep those dad jeans in the closet forever.  But for her...at least for today...I will try.  xD

101617_003.png

• Like 13
  • Haha 6

I want to walk in the open wind.
I want to talk like lovers do.
Want to dive into your ocean.
Is it raining with you?

37740852391_4e0850801d_b.jpg

37070240623_c8acc646da_b.jpg

Credits

Shirt: Gabriel - Wet Shirt (male)
Pants appliers: Sn@tch - Debbie Ripped Rocker Pants (Omega)
Boots: Livalle - Hax Combat Boots (black)
Hair: Tram - G0220 Hair
Head: Lelutka - Andrea
Skin applier: Tableau Vivant - Andrea (tone 5)
Body: Slink - Physique Male
Hands: Slink - Dynamic Male
Pose: Animosity (Egypt set)
Background: Anxiety - Rule 1
Rain: Monkeymo - Realistic Rain (mesh)

Bonus shot on my Flickr.

• Like 16

7 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Spent a lot of today looking like this and no you're not seeing things that is a mesh body i've been demoing and the best out of the box i've tried i could actually get an almost perfect skin match from the HUD will save me from having to go skin shopping :D
59e5474d5f166_metoday_0022_001copy.png.e2166259ae5902ef8899df84e47b52a6.png

Nice bed ? Expensive!

8 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Spent a lot of today looking like this and no you're not seeing things that is a mesh body i've been demoing and the best out of the box i've tried i could actually get an almost perfect skin match from the HUD will save me from having to go skin shopping :D
59e5474d5f166_metoday_0022_001copy.png.e2166259ae5902ef8899df84e47b52a6.png

ahhh GlamAffair, eh? Was so happy to see they´re in the hud already ^^

• Like 2